Female facial beauty

I don't have big list of favorite faces because attractiveness is mostly a binary thing for me. Someone's pretty or they're not, and beyond that point I don't differentiate much. But insofar as I do have a ranking, Molly Parker is probably top 5. Still hot as fuck in House of Cards even though she's well into her 40s now.

I guess my #1 right now is Amy Acker, and has been ever since I first saw her in Person of Interest:
Amy-Acker-Person-Of-Interest-screenshot-2-10-14-14.jpg

My tastes seem to be very contextual rather than binary. Molly Parker was shared previously by other users and I didn't really look twice at her, but once I saw her in a certain context I was on board.

I just got a new phone. I couldn't figure out how to copy a photo link on it, and when I tried to get copy a sexy picture of Jeri Ryan for this thread, I almost texted it to my dad.

Tl, dr Jeri Ryan has a sexy face; I almost texted a hot photo of her to my dad.

a35f8b1b266b9916865aae2327f53b1e.jpg

I kinda dig her too, she's one of those women who always look weird but it's always either weird hot or weird ugly with pretty much no middle ground. :rofl:

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Lynn~
View attachment 13358

I kinda dig her too, she's one of those women who always look weird but it's always either weird hot or weird ugly with pretty much no middle ground. :rofl:

I like distinctive faces. Not ugly, but memorable. Most girls with normal faces end up being 5s on my scale unless they have a great body or something. I forgot to mention hair, though. Hair really accentuates the face.

Some of her newer pics actually look okay, maybe in a MILF type of way, but still okay.