Female singer for sell my heart for stones..

Sorrowed

Maiden the USA
Nov 10, 2005
Purgatory , Washington ( State )
I was wondering if anyone could answer who is the female singer WD & Loomis were refering to singing with Dane on sell my heart for stones I heard this in the interview on Century Media for TGE promo...a friend said something about Christine Agulara? ( sorry hooked on phonics dont werk )being on the same lable as Nevermore, I told him bullshit, but now Im wondering who could it be?...was hoping someone knew , I would have jumped at a chance like that but I sing like a toad hehe :oops: Thanks

Christina Aguilera is a great singet actually, but no, they meant Christina Scabia
the gorgeous and oh-so talented Lacuna Coil vocalist.

and if I may add.... I really really love Sell My Heart For Stones.

meeee toooo.

Like I said earlier, I think Scabbia's intonation would have fit in well with the song. :>

rocks I have heard a radio interview with her, one night she is a very nice person.....

Cristina_Scabbia_from_Rudy_de_Doncker.jpg

cris_lacunacoil.JPG

cristina.jpg

there is a live version of "Dreaming Neon Black" song played in Milano with this girl on "Enemies Of Reality" tour.i found it with dcc++.anyway,the thing is,the original girl sounds much better.

and I have to say it,Warrel's voice is even worse.huge difference between that Warrel and the one i've seen in Budapest this year.

Makes you want to do the nasty with her....

and leave more than a guitar pick, ooozing out!

The hot christina scabbia thread. She makes my cum warm.

I'd marry her.
040821cristina_scabbia_l1.jpg

HT2.jpg

CristinaScabbia_001.jpg

041101decmh8.jpg

HT1.jpg

050807cristinachains.jpg

cristinaaaaaaaaa.sized.jpg

HT4.jpg

Lacuna_Coil_4a.jpg

050805cristinamanga.jpg

hey thanks you guys I figured no one would answer my thred I feel the love .. now get it off my leg .............
I love women in metal although there are not too many that grab my attention , christina scabbia would have been badass ! my other guess was the chick from Holy Moses..but she has more balls then half the men I know ..sad but true again Thnx ! wonder why Scabbia wouldnt do this song ?shes so hot even this straight chick wouldnt mind a peice of that JK

She is gorgeous, totally but has immense talent too. I'm not a huge fan of Lacuna Coil, but I do like her voice alot.

I think the use of female voices in metal is brilliant. I'm very fond of what Nevermore have done, I think it adds an extra element to the song. As badass as Warrel is, I think a lady can add an extra dimension that definately benefits the song no end.