Sentient 6

tracklisting for "This Godless Endeavor"

1. Born
2.Final Product
3. My Acid Words
4. Bittersweet Feast
5. Sentient 6
6. Medicated Nation
7. The Holocaust Of Thought ( a short bass jam with James Murphy providing a solo that made my jaw drop the first time I heard it)
8. Sell My Heart For Stones
9. The Psalm Of Lydia
10. A Future Uncertain
11. TGE

we shoot the video for Final Product on Saturday with director Kevin Leonard who did the I, Voyager vid. Expect exclusive pics.....soon

Hey,WD!
Nice to hear from ya,man.How about some tasters,for us not chasing the leaked stuff....?
Well,can´t wait to hear the new one,believe me.
Cheers from a cloudy Stockholm,at 00.40 am.

R.

enitharmon said:
who chose Final Product for the first single? It is the worst song in the album :/ (still very good, but not compared to Born for example)

Learn how to quote Voltaire correctly douchebag. YOu sound like an idiot.

Wow mega-cool... I just hope the full song will be played in the video, the edits in the enemies of reality and i, voyager videos were a bit obvious. Without even hearing them before you'd know where the cuts were :erk:

enitharmon said:
who chose Final Product for the first single? It is the worst song in the album :/ (still very good, but not compared to Born for example)
I love this song but I would have chosen Born or S6 for the vid..somtimes democracy sucks...............HOWEVER when we got the video treatment from the director we were all pretty impressed with Kevins interpretation of the lyrics......

I feel bad for asking about the tracklisting a while back :erk: , I thought it was known already. I'm sorry, Warrell.

Sentient 6 said:
I love this song but I would have chosen Born or S6 for the vid..somtimes democracy sucks...............HOWEVER when we got the video treatment from the director we were all pretty impressed with Kevins interpretation of the lyrics......

Was the length of the song a factor, as well? Final Product is one of the shortest songs on the disc, so it wouldn't have to be cut for the video. Just a thought...

Imagikafan said:
Was the length of the song a factor, as well? Final Product is one of the shortest songs on the disc, so it wouldn't have to be cut for the video. Just a thought...

That seems like a good and viable reason.