tracklisting

Sentient 6 said:
I love this song but I would have chosen Born or S6 for the vid..somtimes democracy sucks...............HOWEVER when we got the video treatment from the director we were all pretty impressed with Kevins interpretation of the lyrics......
hm, I understand what you mean.
It is catchy though and with the right images it can become awsome.

(but the video for I, Voyager was a little eeeeeeem.... "cliché" )

the_drip said:
Learn how to quote Voltaire correctly douchebag. YOu sound like an idiot.
is it written somewhere next to my sig that this is an exact quote from Voltaire? No

I think I saw it many years ago on the back of a Nevermore t-shirt (but I am not sure anymore), liked it and kept it.

I didn't offend you, so watch your tongue nextime.

wow a video, can't wait!
i still think the new album is too good, its like surreal. can't wait to buy it.
so umm... will the video be played (some what regularly) on MTV(2)? or is CM not pushing you guys that much?

as far as length goes, i don't think that was much of a problem since there are tons of 5 minute tunes on MTV2 and such, just less frequent.
this album contains no bad songs therefore it doesn't matter that much.

enitharmon said:
is it written somewhere next to my sig that this is an exact quote from Voltaire? No

I think I saw it many years ago on the back of a Nevermore t-shirt (but I am not sure anymore), liked it and kept it.

I didn't offend you, so watch your tongue nextime.
the correct quote i believe is "if god did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him"

Those titles make me realise that juli 26th is just TOO FAR AWAY!
Thnx for the reminder, WD.
Atleast i have the chorus of Born stuck in my head like crazy,
since the gig in London.
knocked-out.gif

P.S.
Hi, Eni!

Wolftribe said:
the correct quote i believe is "if god did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him"

Ding! You get a cookie.

How any Nevermore fan could get it wrong, is beyond me. :OMG:

Are you concerned people don't know the meaning of the word "Necessary"?

And if it's on a t-shirt as how you put it in your signature. Why would nevermore do that? Bastardizing Voltaire? Well whatever, its not that important.

When will the video be published online and shown on TV (though...I really do'nt want to sit through an episode of one of those crappy Fuse "metal" shows..with that fat ugly skank trying to make us think she's sexy just because she wears a corset. Julya or some shit, I hate her.

So when can we download this thing?

zmetallica said:
wow a video, can't wait!
i still think the new album is too good, its like surreal. can't wait to buy it.
so umm... will the video be played (some what regularly) on MTV(2)? or is CM not pushing you guys that much?

as far as length goes, i don't think that was much of a problem since there are tons of 5 minute tunes on MTV2 and such, just less frequent.
this album contains no bad songs therefore it doesn't matter that much.

The only reason I brought up the length is both Enemies Of Reality and I, Voyager were cut for the videos. Both those songs clock in over 5 minutes, but Final Product is a little under 4 and a half minutes. Regardless, any song off of this disc would make a great video because, as you said, they all are excellent. I can't wait to buy the original when it is released in July! :headbang:

the_drip said:
How any Nevermore fan could get it wrong, is beyond me.

Are you concerned people don't know the meaning of the word "Necessary"?

And if it's on a t-shirt as how you put it in your signature. Why would nevermore do that? Bastardizing Voltaire? Well whatever, its not that important.
oh goddamnit, have to explain my sig again...

I don't like it the way Voltaire puts it. Religion (the way I get it) is not a necessity, is a need.
It would be a necessity in order to control people (from a bureaucratic point of view - and yes, I know that that is exactly what is happening today). So, for a leader, religion is a necessity.
The way I see it, people need a god, that is why they invented one (or more) in the first place. A "need" is more spiritual than a materialistic "necessity".
I am an atheist btw, but with "we" I am not excluding myself from mankind.

p.s.: hi, Iris! :) Are you still in Amsterdam?

wow....this thread took an interesting turn..

But besides that: Whooo! :Spin:
Thanks for the update, Mr. WD
This album sounds yummy
:dopey:

shut the fuck up all of you who have a promo or *insert random* forbid downloaded the album! it's just irritating! not all of us have friends, fagfriends, girlfriends for friends who got the promo nor do some of us want to download the album before it's out! :bah: