Female Vocalist You'd Like To Hook Up With. (Keep it clean, PLEASE)

She is putry :) Does she sing good too?

I love her voice!:oops:

All waters have the colour of drowning
watch

Bittersweet nightshade
watch

That Ellen is beautiful.

And by the way I´m not lesbian but I like to watch beautiful girls/women,
you know. It sounds maybe strange at wrote but still.:lol:

If her weight is that problem, you are totally stupid

Why? You people are so fucking sensitive.

I

DON'T

FAT

GIRL

Where's the problem? I could say "I'm not attracted by black haired girl" but saying that I'm not attracted to overfooded girl is a crime. Get over it fucking shit. People talk about how men are fucked and are brainwashed by today sluty and anorexic mannequin, but yet in the Thread For The Girl thing I didn't see any fat dude, why? BECAUSE IT'S NOT ATTRACTIVE.

Inb4: A stupid moron will post the picture of a very very anorexic thin skeleton and say "So that's what turn you on". Yeah. Brilliant.

By the way: Why you hate Kimberly??
I think she´s beautiful and she has amazing voice.
If her weight is that problem, you are totally stupid.

I´m searching new pics.:)

Actually lets get scientific. When a person (male or female) see's an overweight person of the opposite sex, their abnormal body shape will immediately act as an indicator to the brain that this other person might not be living the healthiest of lifestyles, which may mean that this other person would not make a good mate or parent and could reduce the chance of your offsprings survival (in evolutionary terms). Hell, to get even more simple there's the fact that during a time period of significant human evolution (Environment of Evolutionary Adaption, EEA for short) the only way for early man to tell if a possible mate was pregnant or not, would be the size of their stomach, and for a male back then there is no point in trying to "get with" someone, if they're already bearing another man's child. Therefore overweightness would be seen as unattractive...

In exactly the same way that if a woman was too thin, that would indicate that they are living an unhealthy lifestyle ect ect ect.

So basically, if somebody is significantly overweight, it's only natural for that to be a turn off.

It's Holly Valance, she played in Dead Or Alive and in Prison Break, don't think she did anything else...

The pic with Scabbia, mixed with Amy Lee is really weird, at first I though it was smoke coming from the cigars but it's the blouse thing of amy lee...