Female Vocalist You'd Like To Hook Up With. (Keep it clean, PLEASE)

Opinions people!
Say what you think about them:

Lacey Mosely (Flyleaf)
11a-lacey-mosely-flyleaf-40-092206.jpg

Monika Pedersen (ex-Sirenia)
monika_pedersen.jpg

Melissa Ferlaak (ex-Visions Of Atlantis)
1446063710_7320400f62.jpg

Silje (Octavia-Sperati)
xo8e09yj.jpg

Mostly Autumn´s singer
bloodstock_open_air_gallery_2005_mostly_autumn_03_470x300.jpg

Here some.
I wanna communication!!:lol:

they're all a bunch of butterfaces. if even that.

Why? You people are so fucking sensitive.

I

DON'T

FAT

GIRL

Where's the problem? I could say "I'm not attracted by black haired girl" but saying that I'm not attracted to overfooded girl is a crime. Get over it fucking shit. People talk about how men are fucked and are brainwashed by today sluty and anorexic mannequin, but yet in the Thread For The Girl thing I didn't see any fat dude, why? BECAUSE IT'S NOT ATTRACTIVE.

Inb4: A stupid moron will post the picture of a very very anorexic thin skeleton and say "So that's what turn you on". Yeah. Brilliant.

this, actually, was brilliant. despite the glaring grammatical errors :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;7470686 said:
I like these ladies...

Epica_simone_simons.jpg

cristina-scabbia.jpg
HOT!!!

Carmen Elise (Midnattsol)

Kaisa Jouhki (Battlelore)
kaisa2sized.jpg
Fucking retard.

Lacey Mosely (Flyleaf)
11a-lacey-mosely-flyleaf-40-092206.jpg

Monika Pedersen (ex-Sirenia)
monika_pedersen.jpg

Silje (Octavia-Sperati)
In respective order:
-No.
-I hate her hair extensions, her nose and her stupid "art". Have you see her MySpace. I'm sure she's a nice girl, though.

Aya from UnSun, a Polish band that just signed with Century Media. Here's two pics of her:

l_55eb77a556ea145eed105b5ad81be2d4.jpg

l_3270659537f6d938ed77fd6fe6baebb1.jpg

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy
I could bite her nipples.

Carmen Elise (Midnattsol)
midnattsol08gr.jpg
that's not carmen elise, that's midnattsol's bassplayer
carmen elise is a lot paler, and on stage (singing out of tune, ftr) she turns all red :lol:, she goes from norwegian to indian in 10 seconds

+ the Aya-woman's breasts scare me... nipples poking through a corset as thick as that... that's rather disgusting... :ill:, but her face is pretty

+ the ex-singer from Sirenia isn't that pretty imo, and she's rather... simple... mentally

the time i saw them it was all clear lipsinging... it sucked ass, she didn't even lipsing right... i mean... come on...
but she's sweet though

the time i saw them it was all clear lipsinging... it sucked ass, she didn't even lipsing right... i mean... come on...
but she's sweet though

Really? A few vids I've seen she seemed to be singing, as she forgot some lyrics :lol: I'm sure she is nice, but music critics are hard - so if people dislike a voice they normally dislike the person too :p Ailyn doesn't seem much of an improvement.

yeah, Morten was like on the opposite side of the stage trying to escape :p... he was like disappearing half in the curtain almost :lol:
i haven't heard the new girl, not on songs (let alone live :rofl:)

+ the Aya-woman's breasts scare me... nipples poking through a corset as thick as that... that's rather disgusting... :ill:, but her face is pretty

eww are you serious? her face made me go :puke: I was gonna say it earlier, but I decided to stop hating on these but-her-faces...so much for that.