Female Vocalist You'd Like To Hook Up With. (Keep it clean, PLEASE)

that's not carmen elise, that's midnattsol's bassplayer

Damn, my mistake. But they look so each others!
I put a new pic:

MS_Carmen_01.jpg

:)

Whatever, chop off the breasts and glue a dick on and they'll all drool over them :lol:

:lol: not necessarily. it's most of their faces I have a problem with.

here, these are pretty ladies imo:

JoanFontaine.png

JulieCN2.jpg

scarlett-johansson-061226.jpg

(not too fond of what she's wearing here, but she has a really cute face. and she USED to have a classier style a few years ago, now she's getting a little trashy, but whatevs)

I more than likely wouldn't be able to stand her music, but Jojo (aka Joanna Levesque) is pretty damn hot.

jojo.jpg

JoJo-db05.jpg

If I were a year younger...

here, these are pretty ladies imo:

JoanFontaine.png
Old style beauty, I like.

Ohhhh she is that actress that plays the role of Marissa's mum in the O.C? I always liked her eyes a lot...

scarlett-johansson-061226.jpg

(not too fond of what she's wearing here, but she has a really cute face. and she USED to have a classier style a few years ago, now she's getting a little trashy, but whatevs)
Yeah, I do think Scarlett is very beautiful too. Nice face and perfect body. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;7587436 said:
Yeah, I do think Scarlett is very beautiful too. Nice face and perfect body. :)

Even if I'm the only one on earth, I still really like her voice. Couldn't say her music since she only did covers of Tom Waits but anyway

┼Victim of the Night┼;7587436 said:
Ohhhh she is that actress that plays the role of Marissa's mum in the O.C? I always liked her eyes a lot...

lol, yeah, I loved that show. Gossip Girls is a bit retarded compared to the OC.

^ All your posts follow the same formula

Line 1: Sarcastic Comment
Line 2: Negative reply, followed by the "roll eyes" emoticon.

My old band played a show with Epica a while ago. omg simmone is so hot its not fair, plus she has a real nice accent, real nice person too lol