Female Vocals and Twinkly Keys...

AchrisK

Weakling
Jan 16, 2007
Arizona, USA
www.musicbuyingfreak.com
I think the last two Royal Anguish releases have been great! But one thing that I am less fond of is the twikle-toes style keyborads. I heard it said once of some black metal band, that the guys are there screaming and playing their guts our, as grym and nekro as can be, and then you have Liberace in the background with a big smile, twinkling away at the keyboard, messing the whole thing up for everyone. I see SOME of the RA keyboard barts like that, to some degree. They almost seem there to bring some femeninity to the music to "compliment" the female vox. As I said, I like the last two RA albums and think you guys have some real songwriting and playing talent. I look forward to the future of RA.

ack

I think the last two Royal Anguish releases have been great! But one thing that I am less fond of is the twikle-toes style keyborads. I heard it said once of some black metal band, that the guys are there screaming and playing their guts our, as grym and nekro as can be, and then you have Liberace in the background with a big smile, twinkling away at the keyboard, messing the whole thing up for everyone. I see SOME of the RA keyboard barts like that, to some degree. They almost seem there to bring some femeninity to the music to "compliment" the female vox. As I said, I like the last two RA albums and think you guys have some real songwriting and playing talent. I look forward to the future of RA.

ack
Its a gothic thing, I believe. Therefore, its a wird thing.
Just my two cents.:kickass: