Festival T-shirt: More on sale soon

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Due to an unexpected and totally overwhelming sell-out of the festival t-shirt, there will be another pressing. However, I need a few weeks to detox and relax before setting things in motion. Please keep an eye on the website for details.

Glenn H.

FANTASTIC!!!! I went to buy one after the Into Enternity set and you were all out of XL & XXL shirts. Please let me know when you wil get some more done, because I do want one

The shirt design was killer and the best yet for a PP USA event. That orange "sunburst" really stands out and gets everyone's attention. Kudos to the designer (I'm assuming it's Deron).

It's great to hear that you are making more income from the shirt than you expected - you certainly deserve every penny of it.

Actually the shirt sponsor Full Bore Graphics designed the graphic for the shirt. Looked killer indeed!

Post in this thread if you would like to pre order one so Glenn will have an idea of how many to repress.

I ordered a XXL before the show thinking they would fit similar to the PP3 shirts which a XL was a little small for me. So I have a XXL for sale, they were $20 at the show I think so I'll sell mine for that and include the shipping (in the US). If anyone is interested please PM me.

yes. i would like one also. XXL please. this was my first PP USA. But you can sure bet it ain't the last. THANK YOU GLEN!!!

THANK YOU GLENN! Scott was thrilled you sold out of shirts so quick...but bummed because he wanted an XL shirt so he could wear it proudly and say.."I was there!" Put me down for a L and XL please!

Awesome show Glenn..as usual. More to come laters...gotta go to work!

Coldfire

Hey guys,

I was extremely disappointed that I didn't get a shirt this year (they told me all they had was L when I asked... too small for me), making this the first concert I've gone too without buying a shirt I believe. Seeing this thread made my day, so I will be buying an XL or XXL the minute they are done.

Thanks for this, Glenn!

I was waiting to get one at the show, got their early and went to get one and they were already out of my XL size. Thanks for making some more , I will order one as soon as they are ready.

Bear