T-Shirt status for this year

There's a few good girlies with back graphics but it's not the norm. I'd take one with the PP logo and year on the front. Hopefully, next year.

Yippee38 said:
Why not make the girlie shirts just have the front logo on them, and not bother with the design on the back? I've never seen a girlie concert shirt with anything on the back.

That's just it.. they're ALL like that! The "cool" factor of an event shirt goes by the wayside for the sake of the shape. I'm not going to pay more for a shirt with less design... like always! :erk:

I need another plain, front-and-center logo girlie shirt just as much as I need another not-so-small regular adult shirt. :Smug:

~Tammy~

Glen,
Could you please check to see if child size t-shirts are more expensive? I had this trouble with another organization I belonged to, and we found that I could get a child's shirt for the same price as the adults.
I have 4 PP sleep shirts that come to my knees.. all smalls. I would love to be able to where my PP t-shirts in public without looking ridiculous.
Please respond.

Robin

Petethedrummer said:
Of course Gold Badge members get first dibs on shirts and won't have to wait on any lines right? :p *wishful thinking*

Absolutely. Plus, the vendors room will only be open to gold badges prior to the doors being officially opened this year (at 1pm when you pick your badges up). The general public will not be allowed to shop before the doors open at the regular time.

Glenn H.

ReaLM said:
Glen,
Could you please check to see if child size t-shirts are more expensive? I had this trouble with another organization I belonged to, and we found that I could get a child's shirt for the same price as the adults.
I have 4 PP sleep shirts that come to my knees.. all smalls. I would love to be able to where my PP t-shirts in public without looking ridiculous.
Please respond.

Robin

I'll check. No promises though.

Glenn

sh0kr0k said:
Girlie shirts are alright but they always seem to be a bit too small. I like the Youth Large size shirts.. same style shirt, just not as big. On the current Motley Crue tour, they have one of these shirts labeled as a "Kids" shirt but it's much more comfortable than any babydoll/girl shirt I've EVER owned.

Nonetheless, and Adult Large and a sewing machine can turn a poncho into the perfect shirt :tickled:

~Tammy Z~

I bought that same shirt at Motley Crue. I didn't like the girlie so I bought a Youth shirt instead and it fits perfect.

P.S. I love your Icon it's so cute.

metalmaiden said:
I bought that same shirt at Motley Crue. I didn't like the girlie so I bought a Youth shirt instead and it fits perfect.

P.S. I love your Icon it's so cute.

Yeah that shirt is really nice! Granted it has just a logo, but the shirt cut makes up for it!

Thanks! I found it on some other website and fell in love :D

~Tammy~

MidgetFest definitely wasn't held in conjunction with PPUSA 1.0. I swear, it looked like everyone toward the front near the stage about 6'3" and taller. I'm 5'11" and it looked like a redwood forest up there. :D

Harvester said:
I'll check. No promises though.

Glenn

"We love you Glenn" (Cheap attempt, but let's hope it works!)

BABS (who figures she can somehow mash herself into a child's size tee)