Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Art direction/concept: Glenn
Graphics, blood, sweat, & tears courtesy of Wayne Joyner

Front (centered):

shirt-ppusa9-front.jpg

Back:

shirt-ppusa9-back.jpg

Shirts will only be available at the festival starting on Friday.
$25 S, M, L, XL
$30 XXL, XXXL
No girlies.

Thank you to everyone that entered the contest. I really appreciate your effort.

Sweet, I love it great job. Was it done by one of the forum members as was you wanted?

Wayne is a long time lurker. He is also responsible for all of Hoyt/Pathfinder's promotional posters, etc.

yeah, Wayne has been attending the fest for many years now. It was only during the past year that we met. He keeps up with the forums, but doesn't usually get too involved in the discussions - like me. :oops: heh.

oh, and while he's taken care of a majority of my flyers over the past 8+ months, Sean Shields took care of many of them before that time and a couple since.

Wayne is amazing and I'm very proud of him for landing the shirt gig. :kickass:

yeah, Wayne has been attending the fest for many years now. It was only during the past year that we met. He keeps up with the forums, but doesn't usually get too involved in the discussions - like me. :oops: heh.

oh, and while he's taken care of a majority of my flyers over the past 8+ months, Sean Shields took care of many of them before that time and a couple since.

Wayne is amazing and I'm very proud of him for landing the shirt gig. :kickass:

Ha! Thanks for the clarification, Hoyt. Great job Wayne!

There's not gonna be Hellish Rock shirts available Thursday?

Or are they gonna be sold by the band and have nothing to do with Progpower?

I actually didn't like the shirt design for last year, while I LOVED the shirt design for VII. Well, this one is even better than that one! Fucking fantastic. 1 Large for me, please!