ProgPower USA VII Festival T-shirt- Remaining shirts available

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
There are a few shirts left from the festival. I have the following sizes available:

XL
XXXL

Ordering instructions:

Send an email to glenn@progpowerusa.com with "Festival Shirt" in the subject line. Indicate the size and quanity that you want. If your shirt is in stock, I will send a reply to verify along with payment instructions. Cost is $25 per shirt plus $5 s/h (domestic). International orders add an extra $5. Your payment must be received within 48 hrs of my verification email being sent out. Otherwise, I delete your order and move on to the next on the waiting list.

Allow 2 weeks for delievery.

I know some people who are wanting a JORN shirt, any chance you have some of those? Although i;m sure you don't have anything to do with the bands merchandise, they probably took them home with them if they had any left, , just thought i would ask!

I just wanted to state publicly that I thought the PP7 shirts were the best looking ProgPower t-shirts yet! Yeah, they even beat out the BLUE ones from PP1 :). The Gold Badges being green...well that was just weird :p.
Matt

llorenth said:
I just wanted to state publicly that I thought the PP7 shirts were the best looking ProgPower t-shirts yet! Yeah, they even beat out the BLUE ones from PP1 :). The Gold Badges being green...well that was just weird :p.
Matt

I agree with you!!! Its my new fav shirt!! The good thing about this years GB's is they are also good for 2007 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I jest, I jest!!!

Bear