Evergrey Limited Edition Shirt Order Info- Update 10/10- A FEW LEFT

These are the exclusive EG shirts that say Destroying Atlanta on the back? I see there are smalls available. When I got mine, within the first 5 people, the lady told me there were no smalls made, so I had to get medium. I don't know if anyone who wants a medium wants to get a small and switch with me. Just a though. Mine is, of course, still unworn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamThief
If I have not recieved a reply by now (1:00) does that mean I'm out of luck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvester
I will reply to confirm your order was received and filled within 48 hrs. I will keep all emails received and go in order in the event of a cancellation for any reason. I will update you within a week if you there are none to fill your order.

Sorry if the post is inappropriate in this thread. I was wonering if there are any non-evergrey PPVII shirts left? And plans to sell them in the future?

Entrerie said:
Sorry if the post is inappropriate in this thread. I was wonering if there are any non-evergrey PPVII shirts left? And plans to sell them in the future?

I believe Glenn had posted that there were a few left and he would sell them once all was said and done with the Evergrey shirts.

zekeyou said:
I believe Glenn had posted that there were a few left and he would sell them once all was said and done with the Evergrey shirts.

Thanks. I got one for my wife, and now I'm regretting not getting one for myself everytime I see her wear it.

Entrerie said:
Thanks. I got one for my wife, and now I'm regretting not getting one for myself everytime I see her wear it.
Always buy one for yourself dude!!!!

Can we get an update what is left on the Evergrey Shirts? How soon til we are able to buy PPVII shirts? Lots of shows coming up and it seems the only way to locate everyone will be to wear a PPVII shirt.