Evergrey Limited Edition Shirt Order Info- Update 10/10- A FEW LEFT

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Please read very carefully and follow the instructions. If you mess them up in anyway, you lose out as I go to the next one in line. I'm trying to be as fair as possible and I don't want to put an assload of work into setting up some store, ebay, etc.

*There are NO medium shirts available. If you order one, I cancel your order without replying.

*There are no XXXL shirts available. If you order one, I cancel your order without replying.

*Limit 2 shirts per order. If you order more, I cancel your order without replying.

Here is what is left so do not be surprised if you get an email saying *sorry*, but the shirt is not available:

Update: Small & XXL- SOLD OUT
Still available in L and XL

*Send an email with "EVERGREY shirt order" in the subject line. If it is not in the subject line exactly like that, then it will be filtered into my spam, your order canceled and you will not receive a reply.

*Indicate size and quanity in your email. Do not send anything else or inquire about payment in your email.

*This is a first come first serve basis. I will accept orders as of 1200pm EST (noon) tomorrow (9/25/06). If your email arrives prior to that time, I delete it and do not reply to you.

*I will reply to confirm your order was received and filled within 48 hrs. I will keep all emails received and go in order in the event of a cancellation for any reason. I will update you within a week if you there are none to fill your order.

*I accept paypal only. Cost is $30 (includes s/h). I will send further instructions when I reply to your original email order. Payment must be received within 48 hrs of me sending a confirmation email or I cancel your order and move on to the next.

*Allow 1-2 weeks for delievery. I accept domestic orders only.

*For those that missed the post two spots down in this thread, send your email to glenn@progpowerusa.com.

Hrm. Hopefully the smalls last till about 2pm. As that's when I'll be done with travelling. Awesome that there are more though.

This may sound silly but I don't wanna miss out:

When putting EVERGREY shirt order in the subject line, does it need to be in quotes as you wrote it in your post?

With any email filters set up screening subject lines, I wanna make sure it gets through 100%.....

Thanks.

DreamThief said:
If I have not recieved a reply by now (1:00) does that mean I'm out of luck?

Harvester said:
I will reply to confirm your order was received and filled within 48 hrs. I will keep all emails received and go in order in the event of a cancellation for any reason. I will update you within a week if you there are none to fill your order.