Blotted Science T-shirt Order info question

Leonardo_codev

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2005
New York
Hi Ron,
On January 23rd, I emailed you regarding an order for a Blotted Science T-Shirt.
I still haven't gotten a reply so I'd like to know if you received my email. The email was sent to ronjarz@satx.rr.com .

Thanks!

- Leonardo Freire

I made an account on PayPal and had trouble selecting my debit card when trying to purchase a BS t-shirt, I'm not a fan of credit cards but it looks like I'll have to get myself one now for future online purchases, building credit, etc. I also want the PHHHP and Spastic Ink CDs sometime soon so I can use them as coasters for my beer.

I'm just being a goof lol. This is some of the greatest music I've ever heard, and I would treat the CDs like it's a Rolex watch.

ron, i need a new hoodie. could you please make one that has your face on the front and on the back it has your face again but with the word "JARZOMBEK" repeated in increasingly larger font overlaying it? ill trade my soul for it.

Ron needs to make up some Spastic Ink shirts! Make one with the giant ink blot from the first CD and says "Spastic Ink" with "Ink Complete" underneath. And on the back has the tracklist. The shirt can be the same colour to match the CD too.

Ink Compatible would be a plain white shirt with the CD cover on the front and maybe have the tracklist on the back with the same red lettering on the CD cover.

Come on, we need some ideas going on here!