Festival T-shirt: More on sale soon

Got my V shirt nice and early, but I'd love to get my hands on an III if any are left. Also know of a couple of folks in the market for IV.

If you have any left over, Glenn, please let me know.

drfs_rich@yahoo.com

- R

Hey Glenn! Please put me down for a Prog Power T-shirt, size XL. Please let me know when they come in. Thanks!
Mel

Harvester said:
Due to an unexpected and totally overwhelming sell-out of the festival t-shirt, there will be another pressing. However, I need a few weeks to detox and relax before setting things in motion. Please keep an eye on the website for details.

Glenn H.

Hey Glenn it's Russ the gameboy advance sp playing festival attendee hahaha...
I'm very stoked that you're offering these again... I would very much like an XXL when they do become available....
In fact I'll post this thread on pm in case someone might not have seen it..

Thanks for everything (helping me with Gold Badge, answering my annoying gba questions, and for putting on the best festival in the states)...

Russ

Yeah I was gonna see if I could buy one online somewhere, but I see now that you're doing it. Thanks a lot Glenn.

Could I get a medium?

Thanks

Yes, my boy and I would like shirts!!! We flew in from Portland and the plane was 4 1/2 hours late, due to Delta not being able to find a crew, and arrived in the Middle of Tad Morose!!! We were a Tad Morose as well! It took us a day to even figure out where the vendors were.

We would prefer a M and a L.

This is my third year (2001, 2003, 2004)...we really liked Pain Of Salvation.

Best, and thank you!
cg