few questions to the Borkies

Djöfull

Jan 27, 2002
Iceland
1. when will the soundsamples be up on the site?
2. will you not have to find a touring guitarist or another guitarist
3. where does your lyric inspiration come from the past and nature?
and how come you have such a perfect grasp of the english language?
4. what do you do when not playing( work, passtime...)?
5. hmm... ehm...will Vintersorg be forced to leave because of the 2 albums per singer- syndrome? *cough*

Djöfull said:
1. when will the soundsamples be up on the site?
2. will you not have to find a touring guitarist or another guitarist
3. where does your lyric inspiration come from the past and nature?
and how come you have such a perfect grasp of the english language?
4. what do you do when not playing( work, passtime...)?
5. hmm... ehm...will Vintersorg be forced to leave because of the 2 albums per singer- syndrome? *cough*

1. I don't know why there aren't any soundsamples available, but there should have been I guess, perhaps when the new site is launched (that will coincide with the next release).

2. I guess our first priority is to find a touring-guitarist.

3. I'll leave this one for the other guys to answer.

4. I'm unemployed, so most of my time goes into music.

5. No one in the band has been forced to leave before, why should we start now? Of course we hope Mr. V will stay, and as far as I know, that's what he wants to do.

1. It will be exciting to see what kind of excuse Mr. Jonas the Webmaster comes up with...
2. We haven't discussed the situation much yet. We're focusing on the album right now. We don't have any gigs lined up untill the end of August anyway.
3. Our English is definitely not perfect - it's OK I guess. For my lyrics I find inspiration in life in general (maybe that's why I write so little...).
4. I work as an IT director. In my spare time I spend time with my family, work out (yes, I'm a body builder, ehhhh), make Scream magazine, FaceFront Record label, MultiMono (my own design company), do session drum jobs, and collect Game & Watch hand held games (really cool!!!).
5. Of course we'll kick Vintersorg! He's only using Borknagar to become a rich star anyway. It usually takes only two albums to get wealthy.

- Asgeir (Mr. Serious...)

1.I don't have any insight in this issue, i would of course prefer to have some up allready.
2.We need a second guitarist by the time of the late summer festivals, but if it'll be any permanent or just session we'll deal with later.
3.My inspiration comes from my curiosity in many fields. Life is the experience generator I follow.And my english aren't that great....but I'm studying it at the moment.
4.I study and spend time with my family....but alot time is used to music.
5.I'll probably be kicked out any second now..hehehehe...I intend to be the vocalist in the grand Borknagar until I get bald, when that happens I guess I'll be kicked out..heheheh

mr V

asgeir said:
1. It will be exciting to see what kind of excuse Mr. Jonas the Webmaster comes up with...

Yada-Yada-Yada
Eg er ein undulat, eg.
I'll guess they would have been online if Mr. Asgeir the Bodybuilder could fix the samples and fly them over to the server in mp3-format.

Beautiful Avatar btw, vtb ;)

as for the soundsamples.. well I´m not complaining on for myself but on behalf of potential fans

just a reply from Öyvind will complete this splendid discussion

heavy metoooolll fill nefer die!!!!

united by metoool!!!
divided by death!!