"Fiction" pre-orders

@:.::zamijackyl
Darn.
I guess the ltd. edition will be availible through century media website (if I´m lucky, with a poster!) or in an offer on the website like with exposures and Character (hopefully signed! :)), baah, well there´s still time.

Can anyone help me filling up the adress on the CM page? it's just that I do have an adress, but since I don't live in the US I have no idea how to write it :p :rolleyes: :erk: :cry: . I have a PO Box but luckily the telephone numbers is not required, so I can order! Unlike on ebay, in which I created an account that will be for nought now, because I need a phone number in the US.

So anyway, lets say that I have this as an adress:

Daniel Josephy
SJO-1111, P.O. Box 090876
1016 NW 88th Ave.
Miami, FL 34146-5454
United States

Please tell me where to put each part, thanks! :kickass:

I'm going to have to do some backtracking here
Rec'd my latest order from Century Media today and no free swag
Hopefully its some sort of glitch and future orders will have some freebies -

Can anyone help me filling up the adress on the CM page? it's just that I do have an adress, but since I don't live in the US I have no idea how to write it :p :rolleyes: :erk: :cry: . I have a PO Box but luckily the telephone numbers is not required, so I can order! Unlike on ebay, in which I created an account that will be for nought now, because I need a phone number in the US.

Daniel Josephy
1016 NW 88th Ave.
Miami, FL 34146-5454
United States

Maybe this will help?
The Century Media phone number(for credit card orders) is
1-800-250-4600 USA/Canada only
You can phone CM here but its not toll free 1-323-418-0400

Daniel Josephy
1016 NW 88th Ave.
Miami, FL 34146-5454
United States

You dont need to put that in

1016 NW 88th Ave.
when i was in teh us, i ordered some things on the internet with just giving the street like that and it worked very well.
Ans isnt that more likely to be in that order 1016 88th Ave NW ? :p

It seems they cant send the stuff everywhere in the world? On the european page, when i click on Shop, i dont see where yo ucan buy the stuff on the page I come to.

I heard someone mention that if you pre-order through centurymedia's website, you get it ten days before the release date, is that true? The release date is April 17th in the US right?

Hi all,

glad to see/hear that you're enjoying the shows on the current US trek. On a completely unrelated note, I have the pleasure of informing you that "Fiction" can be pre-ordered and conveniently delivered to your mailboxes on the day of release.

Check www.darktranquillity.com for more info. As with the last albums, this is organized by the Bengans record store in Gothenburg, so the band members aren't directly involved. No signed versions are available this time for obvious reasons.*

/n.

*us being on tour.

Hell yeah, but I have the same quesion as Undie, can it be delivered to the US or Central America? Pleeze? :erk: :Smug: .

We'd be very grateful and happy :) :cry: :p .

Well I can have it delivered to the US, which is good :) . Problem is that in the end I'll probably end up paying the price of the cd in shipping too :erk: . I don't trust CR's mail system, so I have to pay to have it delivered to the US, then to CR. :cry: .

But it's DT so it's worth it :headbang: .

Yet what I want to know is the thing of the covers, do all ltd.ed. and vynils have differen covers? I guess that's the case, but Niklas said that the store only has acces to one... .

If anyone knows any more info on this do post t here please! :oops:

Anyone who knows if the LP is in limited ediiton? Im thinking about buying one (even though I don´t actually own a LP-player), although I guess I´ll wait until tommorow so I can review my financial situation better. :p

^ I think it's the same case with Character, that the LP is not really limited, but because it's an LPit's harder to get :Smug: . Still, you should buy it even though you don't own a turntable, LPs will always have that certain "feeling" that the rest of audio formats will neva j have :) .

This just came to my mind, but is there a DD LP? I've never seen it... . :loco:

^is there a DD LP? I've never seen it... . :loco:

Yes, I've seen it. It was in a local smoke shop down here, and I was just about to buy it, but by the time I went home, got my money and came back, it was gone.
:cry:

On another note, Niklas, maybe you remember me, I was at the show on the 20th. I was in the crowd and Mikael pointed me out and said "That's a really old shirt" I was wearing my Gallery longsleeve. : D You guys did a great show that night, in fact I'd say that it was the best show I've ever been to. Hope the rest of the tour goes well and you guys have a great time. :p