"Fiction" pre-orders

Thanks for the answer Niklas ;)

As for Damage Done LP...there are some every now and then on ebay, i have two of them since i did not manage to get one in perfect conditions (CM LP are more fragile than the one made by Osmose for the first albums which were gatefold and not LP in which you slip the Vynil)

If somebody compiles a list of all the different versions of Fiction (including alternative covers, region-specific bonus tracks and so on) I'll make it a sticky. In fact, I'd gladly stick a "full official discography", one including rare editions, promos and stuff. I know it's available on other sites, but it could be nice to have it here as well. Credits and funny puppies in the shape of a walrus will be given to the contributors.

To be honest i recall that this shop was really expensive when i bought Character. So i guess i will buy Fiction off Century Media instead.

@Child Of Time: thanks, I surely will ask :)

@KillerMik: well it's not so expensive, and shipping is not expensive at all. and the EU CM shop does not exist anymore, so shipping from USA takes longer and is surely going to cost more!

So, are the covers different in the LP and ltd.ed.?!? :Smug:

I need to know!!! :zombie:

I would certainly buy it from Bengans, but if Niklas said that the covers are the same I could look somewhere else... .

Wow, so if there's a lt.ed with regular cover and one with a different one, and the same with the vynil, in order to have ALL, and I mean ALL versions of Fiction you'd have to buy Fiction...

2 LP + 2 ltd.ed. + 1 Australian ver. + 1 Japanese ver. + 1 regular

SEVEN different versions!

And that's not adding the versions that come with the regular one, meaning if it's US or European etc.

o_O

*goes kapputt*

why 2 LP and 2 ltd.ed.?

the main versions I guess will be

- regular jewel
- digipack
- lp
- japanese
- australian

then we'll have, as usual, all other international versions like russian, chinese, korean, mexican, etc. presses

This maybe? Ahhh I'm confused... :ill:

niklas meant this:

fiction will have 3 different covers, one for the jewel version, one for the Lp, une for the digipack version.

but bengans currently only has the regular jewel cover picture (which is the promo picture as well) to be displayed on the website.

It wouldn't make much sense to have

- LP with regular cover
- LP with different cover
- DIGIPACk with regular cover
- DIGIPACK with different cover