"Fiction" pre-orders

Isn't April 17th the release date for US/Canada ??

I'll buy it somewhere... sometime. No need to pre-order it anyway!

From the CM Site:

This month, DARK TRANQUILLITY kicks off their touring cycle for Fiction with a massive Metal For The Masses U.S. co-headlining run with The Haunted and Into Eternity, revitalizing the genre they helped to create and further cementing their status as one of the scene’s most influential metal bands.

Look for Fiction in stores on April 24th

edit ... @ Kat, according to CM/EU the released date is April 17
but CM/USA does have April 24 as the release date for USA/Canada -

I ordered all US versions already + the guy will try to get Japanese and Australian versions + any vynils.

:zombie: really? Hell yeah I'll order it this way! Got a lot of money recently so I'll buy some old stuff too! :kickass: :headbang: :worship: :headbang: .

where do you get the digipack version? on CMDistro I only found the ordinary jewel version and no LP :mad:

I order in a local store around the corner (I claim it to be best in Philly, fuck Relapse Records one =): if it's issued in the States - he will have it. I didn't know anything about what editions will be out there, I just walked in and asked if he could get me all of them :loco:

Ordering online is a convenient thingy (+ bonuses in the package, that's right), but I'd rather give those guys some business: since Tower Records went out of business, I'd rather make sure these small cool stores with rare stuff don't disappear.

They carry Iron Maiden's Eddie's Archive, btw, which I'm intended to buy as soon as i come up with $130.

I order in a local store around the corner (I claim it to be best in Philly, fuck Relapse Records one =): if it's issued in the States - he will have it. I didn't know anything about what editions will be out there, I just walked in and asked if he could get me all of them :loco:

Ordering online is a convenient thingy (+ bonuses in the package, that's right), but I'd rather give those guys some business: since Tower Records went out of business, I'd rather make sure these small cool stores with rare stuff don't disappear.

They carry Iron Maiden's Eddie's Archive, btw, which I'm intended to buy as soon as i come up with $130.

Same here. I'll go buy Fiction in a small independant metal cd store in Montreal. They have a great selection of cds (ask One Bizarre who spent XXX$ last time he came here haha). But Relapse Records Store is great too ;)At least when I went there, I found a couple of cd's for almost nothing... !

Yeah, Relapse is more "metahl", true, but this one has pretty much everything (tons of rare vynils, btw, not those reprints from Relapse). Most of it used, of course, but in a good condition (plus - surprise! - you can return if something doesn't play, even for a refund).

Funny thing: I asked about old in flames vynils, and the guy went "NOOOOOO, man, I haven't seen them in years!", while in Relapse it would be, I think, "um, yeah, we had some, I think.... um".

I see.. I'll ask my local metal shop asap :)

Poster? As in, other stuff for free, and relevant to band?

~kov.

Every time I pre-ordered a DT CD (Character, Exposures, Damage Done) from CM, they sent a poster for that particular DT CD and some DT stickers, all free
For the re-issues(US Deluxe) of the Gallery / Mind's I did not receive a poster but some DT stickers and about 10 of those compilation CDs and some CM stickers, again, no charge
I don't know but assume a poster for Fiction will be included?
BTW every order I've placed with CM direct, they've sent a bunch of free goodies -

CM is a great company to order from in my opinion. I'm waiting to see how I can get my hands on either a Special Edition or the Japanese/Aussie version. If it doesn't pan out, I'll cop it the day it comes out where ever I can.

I'll probably order from THE END. Or maybe iTunes. But I'll certainly nab the Korean version when I'm in Seoul or Pusan later this year.

My local record store has it up for preorder (as did cdon.com) named "Fictions" :bah:

Anyways the ltd-version got listed with these bonus goodies:

Bonus Material:
11. Focus Shift (video clip)
12. The New Build (video clip)
13. Focus Shift rehearsal room video
14. Wallpapers
15. Screensavers
16. Buddy Icons
17. Free patch included

I'll prolly try to pick it up as the store opens on the release date 'cause you usually get a poster if you're there within the first persons to buy it and ask for one :kickass: