FIGHT

You might be retarded but its not for liking Fight. I thought War of Words ruled, was not too crazy about the remix ep after that and Small Deadly Space sucked. But it is by far the heaviest shit he's ever done.

Some of the members of Fight used to be in a band called Cyanide that I ran sound for @ one show. It was my first experience and I sucked but it sucked really loud!

Bass Fellow said:
Some of the members of Fight used to be in a band called Cyanide that I ran sound for @ one show. It was my first experience and I sucked but it sucked really loud!

1. Awesome story

2. That's ok, KISS made a career out of "sucking loud".

GregadetH said:
Am I retarded, or is this some of Halfords best and heaviest material?

Discuss.

"war of words" smokes! ... i also have the ep with the live and remixed stuff ... all that live stuff is killer ... i'm not much on the remixed tunes ...
i saw the line-up that is on "war of words" ... it was one of the most awesome shows i've ever seen ... one of the guitar players - russ parish, i think is his name - was incredible ... he quit or was fired and from there "fight" just went down hill ... still though, some classic music on that "war of words" cd ... fyi ... just incase you don't know it, there is a hidden track at the very end ... interesting indeed ... peace.

Reactions: Johnny T
Yes Fight was good, but I don't think it's any heavier than Halford as a solo band. I only have war of words so I cant comment on the other albums.

deniro5150 said:
War of Words kicked all sorts of ass....

The tour with Anthrax/Fight was one of the best shows I have ever seen.

i saw fight in a club in st. louis about three months before i saw them with anthrax ... by the time they opened for 'thrax, they had gotten rid of russ parish ... they sucked ... anthrax was ok but dan spitz wasn't all that ...
peace.

War Of Words is actually pretty cool album! I didn´t like Small Deadly Space very much though. Seemed to me he ripped off Symphony Of Destruction on one song.

GregadetH said:
Am I retarded, or is this some of Halfords best and heaviest material?

Discuss.

The last Halford album just fucking ripped. I never heard the whole thing, but I saw a couple of videos and they kicked my ass. I think Pat Lachman was the guitarist if I remember correctly.