Retarded forum members

so blackarsed is a...fake account? or someone paying hommage to the great lady? *is more confused than ever* and there are two sophia's? who am I talking to ere then? :confused:

blackeyed said:
There is an increasing wealth of retarded forum members. Discuss.

This seems to be a term used all times today. I think it is not nice :erk:
That is my discuss

(And yes, I am in a position to judge people.)

jesus, i got a bit confused there. thought you had just quoted me and not commented. hahahaha POS called me a great lady - yes you should all pay homage I AM THEE MULLET AND YOU ARE MY HAIRSPRAY
come off it raven_soul you are way to serious. i happen to think that there are alot of forum members that i call retards - not because i think they are retards, but because i just dont think i would ever get on with them judging by the things they post. however... i thought POS was a dick but i actually think shes pretty funny. although Dhatura is still the best femme on the forums

what are your reasons for calling people retards?
Because i could have some reasons, but i am glad to be here and i don't wanna spend my time spitting on everyone's face or treating everyone as a retard...
I don't understand where the problem is...maybe am I really a retard???
Goddamn!

see this is precisely what i mean.
im not directly calling anyone a retard, maybe it was a poorly chosen word. there just people on this forum who take things dead serious and ahhhh i dont know why im bothering. noones a fucking retard ok. you should all stop drinking coffee or something.

The Scourge said:
Please try not to use the term retarded. I do find it very offensive :erk: Clive Barker is very good indeed! I met him once in Manchester. My favourite is Weaveworld.
PELOQUIN.JPG

My Favourite :hotjump: :hotjump:

blackeyed said:
jesus, i got a bit confused there. thought you had just quoted me and not commented. hahahaha POS called me a great lady - yes you should all pay homage I AM THEE MULLET AND YOU ARE MY HAIRSPRAY

I'd say "don't let it get to your head" but, well.... you know why I didn't bother. ;) like anyone ever listens to what I say anyway.