SevenString.org Bullshittery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its off topic for a reason..he elaborated on why he doesnt like SS, still not seeing how its being disrespectful to sneap.

with people like guru posting, its probably going to turn into a flame war. i dont want to contribute anymore to this cuz its fucktarded, its just a forum and quit your QQing because you got banned for being an idiot(not to dalinkwent48) there is no point in this thread seeing that every forum has bullshittery.:wave:

Lets not bring shit from other forums in here and start another debate, thats the last thing this place needs. IF youre just here to troll and be a douche then kindly gtfo. If youre here to actually join in shit that goes on around here and be civil then by all means, welcome aboard.

If you think that's why I'm here then just report my post and get me banned or something.

SS.org is still a pretty decent place. Yeah, there's lots of kids there nowadays, but there's still a few old timers, and it's generally an alright place to go. Since it got sold, it has gone a bit down hill. The old owner took the old mods with him, and it was pretty un-moderated for awhile. It's starting to get cleaned back up.

I responded to the post that was made about me, which I feel justified in doing.

guru ended up being a total douche and just flaming people, so he got banned, now he's apparently upset. I'm not sure why if we're just a bunch of fanboy douches who don't know anything :lol: I try to help people out when they ask questions, and I recommend other pieces of gear I've used, or heard about (with a disclaimer if I haven't touched it).

If you think that's why I'm here then just report my post and get me banned or something.

SS.org is still a pretty decent place. Yeah, there's lots of kids there nowadays, but there's still a few old timers, and it's generally an alright place to go. Since it got sold, it has gone a bit down hill. The old owner took the old mods with him, and it was pretty un-moderated for awhile. It's starting to get cleaned back up.

I responded to the post that was made about me, which I feel justified in doing.

guru ended up being a total douche and just flaming people, so he got banned, now he's apparently upset. I'm not sure why if we're just a bunch of fanboy douches who don't know anything :lol: I try to help people out when they ask questions, and I recommend other pieces of gear I've used, or heard about (with a disclaimer if I haven't touched it).

Ok so you responded to a post and now its justified, cool story bro, regardless there's no need to drag shit from there over here and beat a dead horse. And no im not gonna sit and be all stfu or im gonna get you banned. thats just rediculous, idk how you guys handle your shit over there at SS. Guru is a douche by nature, shit happens, move on.

Ok so you responded to a post and now its justified, cool story bro, regardless there's no need to drag shit from there over here and beat a dead horse. And no im not gonna sit and be all stfu or im gonna get you banned. thats just rediculous, idk how you guys handle your shit over there at SS. Guru is a douche by nature, shit happens, move on.

Generally, we let shit fly, and then if we see someone being a douche, they get banned :lol: It just weeds itself out.

Anyways, I guess if this is going to be my introduction, I might as well post my rig:

Full%20rack.JPG

It's funny I'd be accused of being an Axe fan boy, because it's pretty damn obvious I'm a VHT fan boy :lol:

nice rig JJ, i highly recommend the AXE FX! the axe fx is so good, its better then any tube amp in my opinion, the clarity and defition is amazing, DID I MENTION THE AXE FX IS SUPER COOL?!!?!?!?!
SS.org is awesome, anyone who bashes it is just to immature to post there, nuff said

Generally, we let shit fly, and then if we see someone being a douche, they get banned :lol: It just weeds itself out.

Anyways, I guess if this is going to be my introduction, I might as well post my rig:

Full%20rack.JPG

It's funny I'd be accused of being an Axe fan boy, because it's pretty damn obvious I'm a VHT fan boy :lol:

sup bulb

nice rig JJ, i highly recommend the AXE FX! the axe fx is so good, its better then any tube amp in my opinion, the clarity and defition is amazing, DID I MENTION THE AXE FX IS SUPER COOL?!!?!?!?!
SS.org is awesome, anyone who bashes it is just to immature to post there, nuff said

obvious troll is obvious

I lol'd :Spin:

I did to. Hes not a AxeFX fanboi nor a VHT fanboi, hes a fuckin Misha fanboi!

Bleh... like I said, I didn't come into this thread to insult anyone, nor this forum in general, and as such I agree with Dalinkwent to an extent. A few people were stirring shit on here and now a few people are coming from SS.org stirring more of the same shit, it's counterproductive. People are saying the same thing at SS.org, that this "forum-beef" doesn't hold much merit and it's really just troll vs. troll, now and before. I don't hold this forum accountable for what some d-bags posting here have to say, and I would expect people here to overlook the d-bags at SS.org, because they're not representative of that place either.

Bleh... like I said, I didn't come into this thread to insult anyone, nor this forum in general, and as such I agree with Dalinkwent to an extent. A few people were stirring shit on here and now a few people are coming from SS.org stirring more of the same shit, it's counterproductive. People are saying the same thing at SS.org, that this "forum-beef" doesn't hold much merit and it's really just troll vs. troll, now and before. I don't hold this forum accountable for what some d-bags posting here have to say, and I would expect people here to overlook the d-bags at SS.org, because they're not representative of that place either.

yeah well having a a handful of guys create accounts (from more respectable SS.org users no less) just to stir shit up (not you although you did bump a pretty damn old thread that was way over with). That sounds like trolling to me.

yeah well having a a handful of guys create accounts (from more respectable SS.org users no less) just to stir shit up (not you although you did bump a pretty damn old thread that was way over with). That sounds like trolling to me.

Feathers were just ruffled, that's about it. JJ was personally insulted, who can blame him for responding? And he did it with a simple joke at that, not throwing around insults or cursing or being the typical internet tough-guy... and after all, this is the off-topic section, the place to go when you have absolutely nothing important to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.