SevenString.org Bullshittery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
258Troll_spray.jpg

Troll-B-Gone.jpg

mexicotroll.jpg

if i'd started this topic it would be a center of bubbling contraversy right now

say what you want about how much of an asshole i am, but at least when I troll, I do it fucking properly.
this is a total snooze

I'd say it's pretty obvious that both forums got their fair share of assholes and troll...

Luckily, there's some great contributors to threads of value here on the sneap board, and I'm willing to bet there a fair share of mature posters on ss.org too.
Lets drop this now, huh?

de metul de Kulto en JJ Rodríguez servicios!
¿Quién cree usted me necesita para recuperar la tabla Axe-FX tiempo este señor?

PRAISE JJ RODRIGUEZ!!!!!!!

Jesse, would you mind taking about a six-month break from drama queen bullshit?

If SS can be pegged as a bunch of fanboys, you might want to duck the Harmony Central comparisons that'll come your way if you don't fix things up a bit - frequent dumb things like this are annoying enough, but when you're pulling similarly stupid comments, you have no way to compare with some of the people on the other side of the wood debate, you easily come across as a middle-schooler who just wants to complain about getting kicked off of another Counter-Strike server for annoying everyone else, and your response to any form of maturity seems to be throwing useless red herrings at everything that seems capable of being less shitfuckingly boneheaded than you, then it's time to rethink a few things.

I don't spend much time there myself, but an apparent increase in stupid bullshit like this is what made plenty of people (myself included) stop checking on things. Take a break for a few days and wonder if you'd come back to a place like this if some jackass were pulling what you seem to think is your divine right as a guy with a keyboard.

Jeff

Just read the SS.org thread "Funny thread bashing SS.org", and have gotta say, both this topic and the one made on SS.org are just fucking retarded.
I'm a member of both forums and these two threads are not doing well to attract intelligent, knowledgeable to the two forum.
Probably best if both threads on either forum just got locked and deleted.

I'd say it's pretty obvious that both forums got their fair share of assholes and troll...

Luckily, there's some great contributors to threads of value here on the sneap board, and I'm willing to bet there a fair share of mature posters on ss.org too.
Lets drop this now, huh?

Best damn post I've seen in this thread, how it's been an open thread for so long I don't know. Yes, this is my first post, yes I post over at SS, no that is not why I'm here.

Just read the SS.org thread "Funny thread bashing SS.org", and have gotta say, both this topic and the one made on SS.org are just fucking retarded.
I'm a member of both forums and these two threads are not doing well to attract intelligent, knowledgeable to the two forum.
Probably best if both threads on either forum just got locked and deleted.

I think that would be a good start, but it should be pretty clear that even more is needed for a few on each side of the divide.

Jeff

Jesse, would you mind taking about a six-month break from drama queen bullshit?

If SS can be pegged as a bunch of fanboys, you might want to duck the Harmony Central comparisons that'll come your way if you don't fix things up a bit - frequent dumb things like this are annoying enough, but when you're pulling similarly stupid comments, you have no way to compare with some of the people on the other side of the wood debate, you easily come across as a middle-schooler who just wants to complain about getting kicked off of another Counter-Strike server for annoying everyone else, and your response to any form of maturity seems to be throwing useless red herrings at everything that seems capable of being less shitfuckingly boneheaded than you, then it's time to rethink a few things.

I don't spend much time there myself, but an apparent increase in stupid bullshit like this is what made plenty of people (myself included) stop checking on things. Take a break for a few days and wonder if you'd come back to a place like this if some jackass were pulling what you seem to think is your divine right as a guy with a keyboard.

Jeff

Ą̗͓̖̯ͦ̃͛̂̇ḻ͖͓̑̄̾̿̊̌ä͚̬̻̲͍͕̝̌͢͝͠ş̷͕̦̇ͩͨͮ̐̿,͖̮̭͈̻̳̱̰ͣ̅ͧ̈́͢ ̵̩̻̼̼̘̄̏̕t̶̗͚̦̬̦̻̫ͨ̐ͬ͐ͣͨͫ̚h̴̨̬͓̰̦̖͆̉̆ͅe͙ͭ ̢͈̝̩̤͎̎̐ͩͩͩ̂ͤ͆p̣̭͖͎̻̝̰̟ͧ͐ͤͭͨ͝ĕ̯̙̱̰̌̑́̓̆r͉̱̩͍͚̮̠̳̽ͬ̃̏̌u̪̱̽̀̕v̞͔̬̟͉ͭ̓͒́ị̤̰̥͈̫̭̖̤ͩ̈͆̚a̵̭̼̳̣͇̳ͫͨn̢̫͔̿ͩͭͮ ͓̫̥̤̮͇̤ͤ͊̔͐̔̇ͣ̂͊͠ͅa͛ͬ̂̅͛͏̫͈͙̩ṥͪ̃̀ͅŝ̢͇͉̗̫ͤḁͭ̇̿ͭͦͩͧ͒̓ṣ̯̖̂̔͛ͮ̄̃̽̋̚͟s̡̗͉̝̭̈̋̈́͂ͬ̇ͧ͐̕i̵̤̰̐̓ͧ̿̋ͫ̆ṋ̞̠̹̲̳̳̈́̋ͯ͌͋̏͐̀ͅ ́ͨͤ̃͏̘̜̩ͅạ̢̩͎͍̼͖̱̹͒̓̈̈́͆̕m̧̨̠̪̤̳ͦ̓́o̬̺͌̌͛͂͐͌̊ͅn̵̳̬̪̙͚̙̝̭̾̿̉͋̔̐͝g͕̬͈͉̗͉͇̥̉͂̋̒͑̓̓͘s̡͔͇͚̻̖̙ͫͪ̒ͩ̉ͭ̽ͪt̳̦̩͉͙̞̮̦̖͆ ̖͙͇͖͊ͭ́͝͠
̴̠̼̤͓͇̞̙̳̂ͯͦ̾̂͡ͅT̙̦ͬ̉͟͜h͚̤̜ͥ̐͒ȩ̪͕̖̩̭́͗̔͞ ̸̢̯̰̰̯̘̪̮͂̆̾ş͖͓̙̏̂ͥ̓̈́͌ͅhͬ̏ͧ̿̓̍̑͏̴̹̩a̸̛̪̼͚̟͖̪̫̤̍͗̆̌͛̇ͥͯd̙͓̠͙̩͇̜͕ͥͦ̾͊̒ő̶̠͉̦̤̟͍̀ͭ̔ͩ̾͟w̹̬̥͉̼͇͚̐̆ͩ̇ͥ̇̎.̗͖̝̹͇̹͆͋͆͗ͭ̐́͠.̶̨̭̥̳̻̟̥͋̐.̴͇̞͍͌ͬ͠.̳͍̺̲̮̣̖͇̇̎̽͟ͅ.̹͈͚̭͓̬̫̻͆̽͆ͪ̿̕͡.̷̹̺̔̌̎͆͠s̴̨̠̣̯͇̪̹̉͟.̷̣͙͂ͦ̋ͥͭ̉ͤͫ͟.̸̣̤͇̳̭̦̍͑ͩ̏̿͊ͩ̓̓̕͜.̶̘ͤ̌͑̎ͫ̕͠ͅ
͓̮̳̬̗̯͎̂ͣͯͯͮͯ͢͡
̵͉̩̩̥̍ͨ̊͟P̷̛̞̖̱͛r̵̬͈̹̝̒̀̅͑̈ͪ̐̉͜e̸̛̗͉̩ͦ̀̊͋v̸̷̲̩̳̙̫̹̊̌̂͌͆ͨ̈̚͟ḁ̸̢̱͙̤̌̅ͅi͊҉̮̦̦̯͎̼̠l͇̪̗͙̠̘̓͆͊͂ͭ́ ̷̗͙͆̔ͣ̽̽͒ͦ̚.̖̙̭͊ͣ̋ͧ̕.̣̿̑̏̊̂̔̅̍͝͞.̀ͧ̓͏̵͇̮ ̹̩̥̺̱͍̯͋͗̀͝Ȕ̵̢̼̦̭̳̫̻̌̇̃̿͟n̶͛ͭ̏̊̚̕҉͍ẗ̩͍̱͖̤͕̦́͢͢ͅo̘̘ͤͥ͞ ̴̫̲͙̠ͮ͒͠ͅt̢̯̱̭̤̯͇̣̜̖͂͊ͧ̉ͩ̿h̅ͫ̈́̐͂͐͐̚҉̲͇̕e̝̯̫̭̮̭̒ͫͪ́̊ͧ̊̕͢e͚̓̈ͫ͝͝.̥̪̯͆ͫ̿͗̽͜͞.͌͌ͬ̽̽̈̎͌ͪ҉̬̪̣̜̲͚̭.̗̃̇ͮ́.̑̅̍ͬͫͣ̀͏҉͏̜̼̹.͖̟̙͙̣̦͍͌͗̈́̋.̟̜̪ͭͣ͢ ̫̮͂ͬͩͪ͊̇͌ͣ̉̕U̶͎̤̣͎̙ͭͥ̿ͣ̑ńͪ͘͝҉̼̳̠̠̗̟͖͙ţ̡̖͌̃͐̿̋ͩ̎i̛̦͔͎͑̈ͬ̈l̥͇̬̱͓̑ͨ̑ͭ͂ͬ̏͂ ̧̭͓̥̭̟̣ͮ͌͟͞ả̛̤͔̱̞̅̂ḷ̴͍̼ͬ͊ͤ͑̒ḷ̢̬̹̯̪̮͚̉̇̀̀ ̗̞̗̰͎̦ͮ̈̌ͤͅg̴̖̣̙͙͎͖͋̇̾l̺̯͎̻͍̮̥̗̍̿͑͗̋̀͘͞oͫ͗͌͏̗r̼̺͐̓͝y͚̘̣͙̩̣͚͆̾ͦͬ͢͝ ̩̠̱̬̥͇̣̫ͯͦ́ą͕̣̠̥̼ͦ͊̓̐̓̈́ͅn̷̸͔̰͈̻͓͚̻̤ͮ̓̍ͥ̂ͯ̇̋ͧd̤̯ͣ̅ͩ̍͗̄̂ͅ ̆̈́ͬͨ̾̈͐̒̀͏̜͉͚̳̳̮̮͕̫̕h̹͔͔͔͑ͯ̿ͮ̓̏̿ͦͣ̀o͕͉͗͑p͚̗̜̳̙͚͖̃̎ͅe̖͛ͣͪ̾̕͟ ̩̏̒̄͛̎bͩͮ̿ͤ͑ͬ͏͓̳͙̘̦̣̭e̐̀̅͏͈̘͖͔͈ ̸̶͍̽̿ͪ̿̀͛ͭ̔͒̕ļ̸̠̘͑̅̏̄͊͛̚o͖̪̳̝̒̈̅s̲̗͗̽̀t͈̳̳͍̥͖̍ͪ́̿ͪ̃
̭̖͂͗ͥ̋̎́Y̎͂̆̏͆ͭ̅̓͟҉̛̲e̶̛̫ͦͬͩͭͩ̌͢,͍̗̱̭͕͑͌̊͊́́ͫ̐ͅ,̨̘̙̝̲ͧ͛͑̍ͨ͝ ͖͇̫͎͍͂̆͊̚.̼̻͖̬̲̭̜͌̅ͧ̒͐ͣ͘.͛̓͋̿̄̏̏҉̷̱͍̤̳͙̠̕.͎̙͙̐͊͝ͅ ͇̺ͥͬͩSͫ̏͛̍ͩ͊̅͏͕̬h̝̦̰̙̣̙̻ͭ͞ͅȁ͔̤͑͂͐͟l̲͇̮͙ͫ̎͛͊͋̓ͫl̹̮͉̬͎͈͓͋̈͡ ͉͚̿ͨͤ̍ͥͩ̈̀n̠͚͛͌̓̈̆͑ͤ̾͡o̷̜̖̝̪̠̣͒̄t̶̲̙͈̮̗͆ͮ̃́͠ ̛̦͇̝̣̺̥͑͊͋̀͠ͅb͖̫̱̻͖̌͂͑ͅe̘̟̫̞̓a̰̠̹̣̥ͦͮ̿ͭ̕ŗ̤̞̦̯͈̠̞̃̏͊̓̀ ̨͖̙̜̘̒̓̃ͨ͊̌ͣͦw̞̥̫̩̙ͧͪ̒̉͂i̞̳͛̽̅̓͝t͊̏҉͎̹̫͍͇n̴̵͉̯̪̓̉̐́̐̆ͧ͠ȩ̗̜̮͍͈̗̅̇͐̾̓ͧ͐̿́s̶͉͔͖̰͓̰͖͓̓͂ͅș̸͕̯̜̫̖̠̝͗̍ͣ̃͂ ̛̳͉̳̣͂ͭ͋̔ͭ̚̚.̦̫̏ͣ̇ͨ͋ͅ.̥̳͎̭̝͙̗̟͎̉͐.̵̡̹̘͕͖̤̒͑̉ͣ̏̂ͪͪͅ.̦͔̥͇̰̬̻̏̈͡.̱͎̦ͮͫ̇.̭̗̩ͩͨͯ͐̃͡ ̵̷͓̮̯̞͍͋̒́̐̚Ō̡̖̠̹̠̊n̠̳̠͇̯͉͙̝̿͌̐ͪͭ̑̚̕t̶͖̝̊ͮͪͪ̓ͨ͠o̢̙̖͉̻̭͍̖̐̎̍͛ͪ̆ ̢̺̱̩̉̿͐͐ͫ̂͂͗̈́M̢̲͓͕͋ͭ͂̚͢ĩ̜͊̀̉ͭ͜g͕̯̖͇̰ͫͮͨͦͫͦ̈́͜͞͝ḩ͕͎̩̭̣̩ͧͧ̀ͮͪͭt̲͓͔̞͙̤͚̐̉̃̉̓̾̈́͠͝ỹ̶̲̺͇̭̦͚͓͉͐͒̓̄̂ͤ͌̀
̿̓̐͏̣̘̞J̸̩̫̞͖̺̐̈B͓̦͓̭̟̼̖̦̙̃ͭ͒ͯ̅̅ͭ̑͡R̴̻͈̹̎͑̓̔ö̪͔̤́̊͑͌͊̔͂̋̑͜͡l̶͍͎͙͚̟̲̩̖̮̔̎̑͐̆͘l̨̧̬̞̤͚̓́͋̍̈́̌̎̈.̢̩̩̲̺̤͇̑̇̈.̛̤̘͍̝̠̘͖̼͐ͥ͑ͥ̀̎̾̔͝͝ͅ

H̷̸͇̯͎͎̘̹̭͈͎̬̹̺̖ͩ͐ͧ̓̍͢Ę̭̯̟͈̬̯͓̹͍̦̖ͪ̈́͂ͯ͂̈̓ͩ͋͜ ̨̡̮͕̘͚̞͓̣͈͖̙͙̪̗̝͕̱̣ͣ̍ͣ̾̌͑͐̎̋̿̈̚I͋ͭ̓̾̀͑ͪ͌͂̏͗̅̈͌ͩ̾͛ͣ̚҉̛̦͕̪̣ͅS̏͛ͨͤ̓̓͑͌̓̌̅ͣ͂͏̴͍̟̼̻͉̗̱̟̱̞͚̟͚̥̹̗̳̥̀͠ ̷̨͉̮̹̦ͣ̂̌ͦ̉̌̀͘C̨̨̲̯̻͖̦̫̹̝͚̬͚̤̬̫̗̫͐̑̎̽̇̿ͨ̿͆̿ͪ̈́O̶͉̬̬̻̮̼̹͈͇̞̱͕̙̻̙̝͚̱͚ͫͫͩ̃̊͗ͦͩͥ̃͋́̐͟͝M̷̵̸͂̓ͪ̽̃̇̊̂ͯ̐ͭ͊ͦ͒̀҉̶̹̬͈̯̬̻̜̬͖̯̝͚͉͓̞̞̱̯ͅI̅ͩ̌̄̅́ͬͪ̃͂̅̉̊͊̈́ͫ͌̒͏̶͉͍̖͔̥̮͉͕̖̻̩̞̮̖͠N̡̧̺̳͕̖̞͓͓͇̟̥̪̜͓̟̠̘̏ͬ̎̄ͥͨ̔͗ͦͅG̴̝̙̠̳̰̺͕̥̬̭̟̮̲̯͍͚ͫ̂ͨͫ́
̵̛̹͕͔̩̤̭̣̼̭̦̳̝ͭ̉̿ͦ̇̔ͣ͌͆ͭ͐ͯ̐̂̑̿́̕͜ͅH̶͚̦̘̩̣̘̤͓̟̪̗̑͛͊ͮ̈́̍̓͘Ḙ̶̛͈͉̖̰́̽͛̔ͪ͆ͨ̂̀̐ͩ̈́͗ ̝͍͎̖̪͕̟͖̭̹̙̰ͧ̽͗̍ͧͫͥ͊ͫ͆̏̓͐̓̀͞͞W̴̦͔̠̘̭̑͊̋̂ͬ́͟͡H̵̢̟̜̦͇̣͎͍ͤͧ̽̓̉̾̂ͪ̕O̶̯̠̮͚͕͚͍̥̠͔̜̼̻̱̔͗̎̿̉̐̆̇ͮ̾ͮͯ̚͘͟ͅ ̡̟͉̭̼̹̬̱͎̱͎̬͇̤̼̤̻͉̳ͨ̔̓̈̑̾͆̓͛͐̌̋̄̂ͪ̀̚̚̕͟W̴̸̝̬͇̲͕͍̌͐ͣ̅ͪͩ̄͟͟͝A̴̴̘̪͇̟͈̠͒ͤ̔̂ͫ̄̔ͤ̋̾̇͒̈́̀̚͘͟İͤͧ͊͐͑̌̊҉̷͏͇̯͖͍T̷̵̫̲̞̬̲̻͇̬̂̈́ͥ̈̎ͫ͋̿͊̔ͮ͆ͨ͌̕͞S̵̶̸̪̝̳̭͙̜͇̤͍ͮ̂̿́̈́͐̈́̄̒̑̒͗̋͝ͅ ̢̽̂̐͐͂͐̇͗̈́ͨ͗ͤ͏̭̮̮̖͔̝͈̜͙͎̝̲̝̼̣̜̱B̶̺̪̳͉̺͇̦͉̯̗͈͉̪̼͖̺̌̄ͨͣͮͧ̒̉ͧ̂͛ͫͪ̋͗͐ͪͅȨ̸̡̟̦̙͓̭̲̾ͮ̈́̽̉ͥ̌͗̋̓͊̈́͑ͫ̚̚H̡̗̼̟͔̞̞͙̲͆ͬͯͦ͆͆͐͠I̵̵̢̳̪̻͕͈̳̘̫̘͎̦͂ͤ̓ͭ̉́ͥ̋ͭͧ̃͗͠N̨͂̅̃̆̊̿̽̈́̽͂̆̔ͮ̍̌̔̆̋ͣ҉̟̺͕̼D̨͑̒ͭ͌ͣ̔͌̐̈͗̈́̆ͬ̿̍͑̾҉͖͎̤̠ ̴̺̺͚̱̻̝̺͙̗̙̲͎͔̹̭̪͔͔̓̉́ͬ̈ͣ̔ͨ̋̄͐ͦͩ͂ͭ͢͞T̛͇͍̪̘̜͉̫͓̟͋̉ͪ͂ͮ̋ͣ̊̓̉ͦ͋́̕͠Ḩ̸̛̛̭͍͉̝̖̝̳̻̼̞̗͎̗̈ͤͧ̽̓̅̀ͬ̃ͨͦͪ͛̚E̶̴͕͕̹̲̼̘̯̲̪̯̻͈̅̈̽́̅͋̀̐ͣ̽̀̌͐̎͗̊͘͢ ̂͐͐̽͊̈́̓͂͆̒ͧ͑ͧ̉̓̋͌҉̳͈̯̫̙̤̗̻̹̼̩̤̟̼͟ͅẆ̸͖̣̩̺ͬ̄ͦ̉̐͊͜͠A͒̑ͮ͂ͥ͂̂͏̷̡͘͏͙̻̦̦̣̖L̵͈̯͚ͨ̅͗̈̾̀̚͟͡Ļ̴̢̳͙͓̑̊̏ͥ͆̄͆ͥ̉͆ͬͥ̒̊̒̽͗ͥ̚͜
ͧ̒ͮ̅ͥ̍̆̒̚͞҉̟̜̠̞̩͉̫͎H̛̻̙̞̠̠̖̞̣̙̘̍́̂ͪ̔̋̿ͨ̾̾ͧ͂̇͑̇̐ͤͧ͘͞Eͮ͆̈́̇̈́͌͂͋̾ͨͤ̽̉ͬ͋̂̿̚͏̬͓̟̤͔̘͈̭̰ ̴̙̩̰͔͇̖͐͛́̀̂͋ͩ͐̎̎̊̅͊̔̇̚̕W̶̧̢̩̝̩̫̠͖͇͖͔̤ͤ̓̍͋̅̉́̈̾ͤ͋̅͒ͭ͆͜͟Hͨ͛͛̒ͨ̿̆̏҉̻͇͔͝O̿̈́̊ͧͦ̃͒̓ͩ̈́ͬ̑̓͏͙̥̥̩̗̰͖̭̤̙̕̕͟ͅ ̨̗͙͍̦͍͈̹̞̞͕̜͚̭̟̞̣̯̤͛͌͋͋́̀͂̓̎̿̀ͦ̊ͧ͌̑̅́̚̚͡W̡̢̭̼̺̞͈̖̥͕̙͚̘ͣ̄̂ͮ̋ͧ̎̏͌ͥ͌ͫ̕͠ͅA̵̝̬͔͕͕̙̯̻̻͐̊̍ͦ̔͐̽ͦ͆̽ͤ͑͑̃͞͡͡I̡̨̞̳̘̬̬̩͖͚̳̱̫͉͉̦͔͔̽͋ͩ̓̆̒̒̑ͤ̄̑̄̉͒̇̑ͅT͎̬͈̳̤̟̘͎͈͔̣͕̰̙͈̦͒̉̂͡͠S̴̵̳̮̬̥̜̬̯̫͖͇͉͙̙̍̇͑̐̂̀̒̈ͫ̏ͬͪ̍͗ͮ̆ ̴̷̙̪͍͕͈̤̭̩̙̒ͨ̄ͨͥ͑ͩ̏͐͐̔̃͂͋̈̇͊̊̕͝T̸̶̤̱̠̻̗̯̼̮͖͙͚̠̭̪̻͎ͥͤͭ̿̈́ͧͧ͞ͅͅO̿ͣ͆͛͋̆͗͏̢̯̘̮̯̥̻͈͖̬̲͓͔͜͝ ̵̸̣̜͇͖̮͔̣̤̮̹͎͓̅̀̔̔͘͜Ȩ̩̤̮̝̗̙͎̻̞̝͕̓̓ͥ́͡Ñ̴̷̢̛̞̲̼̹͚͇̩͇̭̩̝̋ͩ̚͠D̵̡̢̳̣̞̭̠̮̪͙͔̞̖̻̦ͣͪ̇͌̽̃ͧ̑̊̃͗ͤ̎̌͗̌͊ͣ͢͜ͅ ̸͕̪̦̫̙͎͆̈̓ͬͥ̈͆̕͞Í̦͎͓͕͔̫͊̓ͬ̅̉́͞͞T̶̜͎̲̻̱̈́ͨ͆ͭ̆ͦͯ͐͋͌̓̔́ ̸̛̹̟̯̻̼͎ͤ̊̈́͛̑̅̓̈̊͊̂ͅA̓̌͋͋ͤ̉͗ͦ̉ͥ͏̨̤͓͔͙̫̖̗̮͔̦͟͠L̪̬̥̗̟̪̖̙̎͑͗ͪͩ̂ͫ͑̓ͬ͌̔ͨ̉ͫͯ͟͡ͅḺ̴̶͈̟́̓̄̾͂ͧͮͬ̐̋̍ͧͥ͛ͮ͡͞
̢̼̱͍̗͓̙͚̭̳͍̱̮̈́̏ͦ̂͋ͫ̊͜͡͡
̈́̊̓̂̊̐́̆͑͐̍͛̄̌҉̢̼̥͕͚̗̣̗̙̝̝̙̫͉͟͡A̵̷̢͎̯͓̭͈̞̣͎͈̗̺̤̖͓̱̺̐̿ͮ̔̽̀̚͟L̸̶̹̹͓̰̺̰̻͉̱̪̤̱̎̀ͤ̽͜͜ͅL̮̠͇̰͉̦̦̇͌̑͋́͟͞ͅ ̵̵̧̣̱̹̯̞̞̳̬͉̠͕̤͛͆ͩ͌̆͒̆͑̈͝T̨̗̺̪̳̜́͐̿ͪ̾̃̉̿̎̾͊́͂̌ͬ̌̋͂͘͞͠H̿ͭ̒͑̈ͫ̋͐͋ͣ̅́̚҉̸̹̪̺̮̼̳̰͕̣͇͇͙̠̗ͅA̢̡̦̰͇̱̦̝̳̘͂͒̇̒ͫ̈̀ͅT̵͑̒̽̾̅̑ͬ҉̻͚̟̱̫̞̀ ̳͕͇̯̙̭̫̪͓͍͕̙̪̺͕̠͎ͮͫ͆͛̇̐ͯ̎̉̏͑̍̓̋̄̾́ͅY̵̢̙̯̮͕̭̻̪͙̮̩͖͖͔͎̽ͣ͂̑͊̓̋͑ͬͨ̿͂̂̓͌́̕ͅOͩ̓̂̋ͭ̚̚҉͎̮̯͔̼͖̗͙̟͉̭̮͇̼̰̲̺̟͜U̸̩̣̰̭̣̖͍̇̀̽͗ͧ͂ͮ͗ͭ̄̾̓̄ͯ̀͟͢͠ͅͅ ͍͔̝̏̈́̏̑ͫ͘͢͟͠K̴͖̠̖͚̼̹͇̣͔̜ͫͧͧ̅ͩ͆̄̇̎͠Ñ̨͖̗͈̮̰͖͙̻͎̪͓̜͕̮͇̙̮͎̥ͨ̉ͩ́̚͠͡Ǫ̶̛̩̜̺̗͙̳͍̮̱̹͕̯̐̒̉̍̃ͭ̅̓̆ͥͩ̐̕͟ͅW̸̧͖̤͇̘͍͕͚̥̣̳͍̫ͮ̍̍́̽̊̌ͤ̔̆̈́̂͌͂͡͞ͅͅ
̨͈̲̥̙̳͕͉̹͈̦̌ͩ͛͒̔̄ͫ͊̀͘͠͠ͅĄ̸̵̛̰̜̩̫̙̻͛͋͛͡ͅL̴̴̛̩̬͔̺͈̣̟̼̳̼̜̱̯̪̰̔̈́̄͐ͤ͐̉̋̎̿̔̓ͬ̑ͮ̽͌L̨̛̻̗̯̦̬̪͎̙ͤͬ͌͂ ̵̛͙͖̦̹͈̣̹̆ͬ̐ͣ̔̓̏͐̎ͭ̽ͯ̇́̏͒ͬ͡Ṱ̡̡̰̤̖̼͔͈̃̉̂ͭͭ̀ͪ̋̌ͧͤ̈̈́̾̾͡Ḩ̴͍̘͎̩̻͙ͥ͐ͮ̓̈̉̎̐̕A̷̖̰͓͔̯̻͖͇̼̒̓̀͒̽̌̂͂̚͘͘͠Ț̸̸̢̢̖͕̼̻͖̖̰͚̝̓́̽ͯ̍̍̈́ ̸͎͈̱͈̳̻̺͍͉̥̺̞̻̫̎ͫ͆͗́ͅY̢̦̝͈͇͚̐̈͐̇͐̆ͭ̀ͯͣ̚͢Ǫ̟͎̗̗̤̗͕̓̅ͤ͋ͫͬ̐͗̇̾̽ͦͬͬ̚̚͞Ůͩ̇ͤ̏͛̓͛̒̃ͣ̈̈́́ͥ̔͒̚͠҉̯̗͙͇͇̩̺̲̬̩̺̥̖͉̠̥͎̤ ̢̧̐͐̈̏ͨ̎̈́̿͜͜͏̰͔̫̲̝̼͖̺̖͓̟̩͕ͅÀ̷̢̨̧̡̱̤͈̳͍͈͚̺̩̹̥̱͆ͭ̈́̍̆̈̀ͮ͑ͬ͑̚R͎͎͚̜̣̮͕̣̭̟̳̖͈̮̖ͧ͆̄́̓͜Ḛ͔̫̭̞̤͙̳̐̑̇͐ͦͣ͒͗͊͟͞͡ͅ
̴̷̴͈̤̘̪̼͙̭͔̱͎͔̈̋̚̚H̷̨̪̞̱̦̼̙̦̫̖̄ͭ̌̆̋́̕͢ͅẺ̡̢̼͎̲͈̙ͯͧ̾ͣ́̎͋̂͐̇͋̈̀͡ ̷ͬ̄͒ͫ͐͐̌̓ͩ̈ͬ҉͖̭͈͕̼̼̹̣̝̞̯̥̖̫̳̀W̜̻̻̻̪͎̺̼͕̤̙̱̄͐̒̏̈́̒̈́ͫ́̈͊̓͊̄̀̚̚͢Ĭ̷͎̫͓̰̜̫̗̻̯̭̼̳̻̠̫̞̍̒ͯ̑͛͋͑ͬ͗ͧ͟͟L̡̪̯͕̦̗̩̫̰̦̳̟̖͈͖̫̙̤͚͎̀͊ͫ̄̈̎̏L͍͕̩̖̜̬̝͎̙͉ͮͨͪ̒̽ͮ̆͋͒ͧ̈̋ͨ̀̕ ͙̻̞̪͎̯̪͓̩͙̥̻̬͓̆͂ͧ̄͒̋̓́͘͠T̴͕̝͔̪͇̾͒͂̓͛͠͡E̶̢̜̙̮̲̻͖̤͈̔̉ͧ̓ͣ͊̇̒̂ͧ̅͊̒̔ͫ͊̚Ã̵̛̝̮̠̦̖̯͉ͪͨ̚R̴̟̯͔̤̯͙ͩ͂ͩ̎̾̓̓̽̇̀͝͞ ̵̵̟̮̘̩͖̓̍͐̚͢͜ͅI̷̶̥̹̦͓̯͈̎̾͆ͮ̌̍̑̏ͦͩ̑ͤ͆͛͗ͤ̽͐̀͢͞T̰̺͈̲͍͚̩ͮͦ͂̉̓ͪ̓̒ͪ̀͢͞ͅ ̵̢̪̲͍̮͇̙̳̖̏ͯͦͬ̏̋ͬ̆ͧ̓̌̐̈̓͂̀A̶̡͉̩͓̜͋ͯ̾̄̆̀ͪͭ̍̃̚P̶̫̙̱͉̼̥͈̘̻̳͉̰̝̦̜̮͖̰͆̄̀́͘͝A̧̳̗̹̣̎̈̏̊͑͊ͥͫ͛̊ͩ́R̵̝̭͚̣͔̲̙͔̦͇̜̦̾̆ͩ̓̀͡T̡̍͑̒͛ͦ͏̠̻͉̱̰̫̞̮̘̤͉̬̜̩͚͉̞͉ͅ ̷͇͖̥̼͚̪̝̹̙̯̠̜̟͉̱́̂̆̅̽̎͋̎̓ͨ̅͗̀̑̾̋ͭ͘͡Ą̧̱̳̟̮͉̣̭̆̈́̓͊̎̄̿͐̉̐ͤͣͪ͝N͊ͮ̑͛ͤ̃́̊͋ͫ͏̴̴̟̦̬̼̣̫̱͖͚̦̺̘͎̤̠ͅD̨͊ͭ̐̇́̐͊͆ͬ̐̃ͫͩ̓ͮ̚̚̕͏̡̘̥̖̭̠̝͕̙͇͙̪̺̲̥̩̯̻̭̗͜ ̵̶̷̭̹̹̪͎̳͎̖̠̪͍͙̺̯͆͊̓͋ͪ͐̍̅͝L̛͙̭̰̯͈͈̲̯̟̠̬͓̖̻̝̑͒͒͆̉̌̄́͢ͅͅE̸͇̼̩͓͖̖̣̣̺̖͈͎̼͚̩̖̎̋͂̿ͦͣ́ͨ͊͗ͪ̂̿A̶͍͇̜̩̠̰̜̥̦͎̩̲̤̪͓̻̳͑͛̉̇̇ͣ̀́̕ͅV͒ͨͫ͆͛̽̊̂̉̓͑ͪͦ́҉̶̖̬͕̩̞̠͎͈̖̪̩̝̰͡ͅȨ̴͑̓ͮ͝҉̜̠̠̯̯̣̱̠͓ ̡͔̤͖͙̞̗̳̣̩̘ͫ̈̆ͨ͗̄͡Y̶ͭ͋̀ͧ͛̊̆͏̮̲̮͇͚̭̗͉̼̻̜̳̟͖͈̭̝̕͟ͅǪͮ̿ͮ͋͂ͯͩͧ͏̠̪̜ͅU̫̖̼͎͚̙̲̺̦̠̼̼̘̪͖͖̘͙̣ͪ̋́̾͌̾͋̀̀͢ ̡͙̭̜̥͎͖͚̩̪̠̱̠̻̙͓̂̈́̌ͬ̃ͨ͊ͣ̆ͦ͂͛ͪͤ͂ͧ̔͗ͅĂ̢̢̦̼̟̞̮̼̰̗̣̰̻̣̼̩̦͉͂ͦ̍͊̐͛͘Ḟ̂̊̐͒͆͌ͦͨ͒̑̑̓ͥͫ̽̚҉̨̪̻̖̜͍̹͖̠̠͓Ạ̴̢̩͖̭̜̻͐͂̾̎̍ͬ̎̽R̢̫̱̦͔̠̜̙͍͚̙͙̈́̓̍͌̎̇̎͟͡
̨̥̙̫̝̠̤͎̮̹̘̙̼̠͓̤͕̖̇͛ͬ̃̾̅ͫ̉͜͢͞
̷̠͉͚͖̲̤̣̻̪̯̟͓͙̎ͦͧͪ̓͟͠͞H̡̨̫͉͙̫̬̥͙̼̖̦͇͈͕̩͔͙̊͌ͧ̄ͅE̶̢̖̟̳̫̩ͤͥ̃̂̆ ̧̛̝̦̱̤̯̠͙̮̭̝̣́̀̑̽̍ͫ̍͂̎ͪ͌̑̃̇ͦ̾́͒ͧ͜͝ͅͅW̢̛͙̩̗͚̹̣̱̺̣̖̱͕̱̱̤̪̮̹̻ͯ͂̇̑̇Į̬̼̘̺̲̝͎̲̳̺̠̹͎̮̥͖̲̜ͬ̀ͭ̋͆͂ͫ̉ͭͅLͣ̒ͥ̔̄̂͆̈̊ͯ̈͒҉̧̫̮̝̖̹́L̵̢̧̛̰̱̰̤̹̞͖̪̦̭̼͓͍̱̲̆̍̌͊̆ͭͣͩ̒͋͂ͨ͞ͅͅ ̧̳̻̞͓͎̍̋ͯ̇̌͂͋̊̈́͆͡͞Cͪͥͬ̂̓ͪ́͂̄ͫ͂̅ͫ̇ͧ̊ͫ̐̚͏̞͓͕͈͈̮͕̳͙̮̱͝A̸̋̅̔ͯ̐ͮ͒̾̆̃ͧ́̿͐̓͏͈͕͎̝̺̀L̷̨̻̱̭̫͕͕̮̩̤̰͔̞̬̈͌̀͑͋̈̑ͯ̀ͅͅL̸̛̠̞̮̭̭̪̞̙͚̻̔͛ͮ͑̂̓ͭ̈̏̂́͌̽̎̿͋̃͞ ̸̧̰͔̖̰͕͚͈̱͎̤͙̪̰͙͎̮͎̦̟̄̈͋̾ͯ̇͆͋̂̐͞O̷̶̤̖̞̣̠̯ͧ̑̆̈́ͤ̃̍͊̽ͩͩ̌ͣ̚͡Ņ̦͖̻̳̖̰̥̫ͯ̌̎̿ͨ̀ ̡̾̅ͮ̆ͫ̿͋̆͆ͥͭ́͌̔͏̜̙͎̲̣̞̬̪̠̣͍͙T̵̫͖̮͉̼͚̭̻̗̯̖̟͙͉͎̜̠͛̂̓͂̊͋͗̌̃͜͟͡͞H̡̨̱̫̲̦̝͙̟̩̠̎̓ͦ̌̅ͪ͋͞E̸̸̬̙̳̳̰̼̻̠̻̩̣͋̎ͨ̆̓ͪͯ̽̀ͧ̀̂͌ͭ͋̋̉͌ ̷̨͚̳̳̠̮͐̈̓̄͗͊̎͒̎̈́̂͢͢͝ͅͅB̨̠̯̳͎̝̻̘̌̇ͬͭͬ̌͑͝E̷̞̠̟̖͍͍̋̽̄̒ͨ̾̃ͥͧ̃̒͐̚͞A̴̶̧̼̙̦̗̙̥̦̬̟̬͖̘̦̼̝̥̗̰̝̍̽́̍̀̕S̱̤͓͓̟̪̩͚̥̲̠ͨ̇̅̈́̽̒̋ͣͭ̾̈́͛̀͜ͅT̢͈̱̭͙͍͈̠̻̈́̌̉ͪͬͤͩ͘̕͜ ̶̨̠̖̩̩͉͎̩̠̮̮̫͉̦̲̗̫ͦͥ̎̿͠T̵̢̢͓̹̲̺͙̞͍͆̇̄̏ͫ̏̉̽͒ͧ̍̓̾̏͛ͦ̊̇̚O̔ͬ̀ͧͫ̿͐̊ͣ͗͒̾ͣ̀̚҉̨̰̥͈̟̞̦̦͉̥̟̟̝̼͙͓̕ͅ ̶̱̯̬̜̩̬͖̖͙̣̬͓̥̟͋ͦͥ͐͌̽ͭ̉́̕͡ͅḐ̘̻̻̘͔̯̭̱ͮ͊ͬ̇̒̄͗̔͒ͬ͋̚͘͟͝E̶̢̞̜̪͔̲̰̰̺̭͉͈̳̼̗̭͑͊ͪ͛͛ͯ̏̎̂ͣ̾͠ͅV̡̰̪͓̟͕̥̘̝͙͍̦͔̣̠̍̅̂͒̎̈́͂̆O̦̰̰̙͕̖͍̹̘̟̘̘͔̙͉͎̬̱͚̍̌̽̌̄̔ͩ̀̅̄ͬ̍ͪ̓̿͒́̃͝͝Ũ̵̡̥̦̺̘ͩ̊̚R̸̵̺̱̦͇̬͔̣͐̽̽͗ͮ̏ͬ͐ͨͮ͒̚͢͞ ̛̯̫̠̠͖͕̖̺̳̝̱̞͚͓̟͈̑̑̊ͩͦ̐͂ͧ̏ͫ̾̽̅͟Ỷ̴̶̹̜͍̤̪̯̱̝̥̠̦̏̏̍͌̂͌̃ͪ̒̉̚̚O̸̊͑̊ͤͧ͌̑̒̚͢҉̫͎̱͓͓͉̟̻̳̥͉͓̰Ủ͐̆̽͏̮̩̦͚͟͢R̷̥̞̩̝̊̿ͧͧ̏̉̀ͩ̾́̀͝͞ ̡̩̺̤͖̜̦͚̞̖͖̥̒ͤ̇͆̌ͩ̀͡͝͡Ṡ̛̳͕̼͙̗̼͈̝͙̩̹̳̜̫̄͛̕O̧̖͔̥̜̻̹͔͕̫̭̜͚̜̹͎̞͗ͥ̽̆̀̀͘͠ͅŲ̢͚̳̖̭͖͆̍̃ͧ̽́͞L̶̶͍̱̝͙̰̱͚͈̲͚̖̒͐̔͋̆̇̀͂̋ͩ͌̐ͅ
̧̞͙̼̞̦͔̱͍̼͇̩̑̑ͭ̽ͬ́ͭ͋̌ͣͨ̌̅̈́͂͒ͩ͠H̵̢̠̠͙̱̟͉̹̀̈́̇ͭ̂̅͗ͥͬͬ͋̔͂̇̔ͤ̋͟͝Ȩ̷̸̛̟̹̜̱̟̜͒̈͋̀ͥ͛̅̇ͫ̅͛͐̄ͫ̂ͧͅ ͯͥ̊ͤ̉̔͛ͬͤͪ͏̸̷̪̤̳́͢W̷͆ͧͤ̇͏͔̯̗̱̱̭̤͕̬̗̖ͅͅI̴̠̦͍̳͍̍̄̉͛̌͑ͮͮ̎̊ͯ̑̃͂̽̿ͧ͗̃͝Ĺ̂ͤ́ͣ͐̑̽ͥͣ͑̈ͦ̐̂̉̄̆҉̴̨̢̞̩͍̦̲̝̠͈̮L͎͉̠̹̘͖̭̗͙̮͓̔̔͆ͬ̐̍ͧ͘͢͡ͅ ̡̡̗̹̗̾ͬ̓͛͛͑̚͘͢T̛͍̯̰͎̳͙̖͔̬̭̬͓̻̤͕̺͔ͯͯ̓́̍ͫͫͨ̂̽̈ͪ̓̑̉̚͢ͅA̴̵̤̳̺̪̜̹̝̱̘͎͎̲̍̌̀̃̾ͨͤ̔̎ͥ͂͛̔͊̄ͩ̓̍̕ͅK̡̢̰̺̫̞̞̱͈ͧ̿̅ͬͩ̿͐͡͞Ẽ̀̀͆̑̚͜͏̵̴͚͇͖̝̹̙̞͕͉̼̼̰̟͖̦͓͉̝͟ ̸̧̨͈̱͉͈̯̰͆̐͋̏͒̈͗̇̄ͨͬT̛̯͕͎̱̹̲͙͇̦̘͙̥̯̐̅̾ͬ͌̀̄ͦ̑̄̚̕͘H͗͋ͨ̍̆͂̓́ͩ̿͏̧̧̗̻̩̣̘̘͙͓͇̠̰̘̯͟Ę̛̯͕͙̳̻͈̱͍̘̖̱̲͓̪̹̦̳̬̉̀͑̊ͤͣ͐ͪ́͢͟ ̶̞̼͚̤̩̜̲̠̭̍ͩ͊̏̊ͧ̋̓̈̅͗W̛̹͈̤̤̼͍̥̯͎͇̤̩̮̠̞͔ͫ̅̐ͬͧ̉ͩ̄̈́ͫͭ̄̋͛̌ͫ̚͘H̸̵̡̢̡̻̙͙͓̲̠̦͓̦̻̰̔̆͊̔ͯͭ͒͒ͬ̃̚Ǫ̨̡̫̯͎̤̠ͬ͑̚L̢̛̰̩̜̱̘̟̥̰̳͚̃͐̈͗̏̓͐̉̍̏͐̉͘͡E̡ͫ͂̍̊̒ͬ̚͠͏̶̼͇̼͓̹̻͔̕ ͒͑̇͗́͑̈́̍͐ͮ͌͗͆ͭ̇ͦ̂ͩ͞҉̧̹̬̩̬͉̙̱̠Wͭͧͥ̍̌̂͌̄͏͖̙̙̩̬͍̻̰̻̮͍͍̖̝̳̀O̵̵̢̔̂̊ͮͧ̏̈̈̊̿́̕͏͔̬̜̥̬̣̙̝͈̟͕͇̠̩̱̰R̷̨̆̔̈́ͬ̇͋̓҉̞̹̭͈̭̰̩͖̦̥̮͢L̵̨̧̞͙͔̝̜̙̰̠̹̖͖̼̞ͩ͗̾̃ͭͤͭͣͦͯ͠D̶̶̢͍͍̫͇̮̩̪̞͆ͮ̉͊͒̍͐ͣͮ͊̍ͤͫ ̷̛͉̝̩̥̰̹̝̲̱͙͚̑͒̆ͥͬͤ͡Ă̿ͤ͛ͩͩ͑̏ͪ̏̑̈̇ͪ҉̵̤̟̟̦̯̪̤̼̀͡Ṉ͍̫̗̔̈ͪ͋ͪ̀͊ͩ̉͋̐̋ͧ͋̾͆̊͜͞͠D̴̸̛̻͕̗̩̯̩̫̻̼͔͖̘̭̒̎ͦ̒͛̏ͪ̀̚͠ ̵̷̻̙̬̞̙̦̹͖̣̗ͫ̆͗ͥͪ͑̓ͤ̓̀ͅW̶̨̝̘̹̠͈̹̺͕̳̹̯̍̌̏ͪ͑͑́͘͟I̵̧̟̳̬͍͙͔̺͎̠̫̺̙̙̭̔̄̇̍̂͢͡L̛̩͚̯͚̪͚͕̩̮͎͕̩̠̳̘̣̼̾̾ͥ͒̄͆ͯ̑̌ͩ͂ͧͣ̈́͂͛͗̅̕͜L̤͔̺̯̜̝̤̖̠͉̇ͣͦ̐ͨͭ͐̋ͯ̊̈̕͘͝ ̣͕̖͕͈̫̺͎̖̞͈̩͙̲͖̪͓͍̱̒ͮ̆͐̈̿͌͐͆̆̾̚͢͟Mͥ͋͋̋̄ͥ̆͊ͤ́͗̒ͮ̓͊͐ͤ̍̚͡҉̸̥̬̪̰͔̺̲͙̞̦̘̰͢A̵͎͉̬̤͇̪̝̯͔͚̩͚̍̉̑̉ͭ͑͊̄͂̓ͣ̽̾̀ͩ͟K̨̦̲̭͕̝̼͙͉̥͎͚̘͕̝̭̜͖͈ͦ͊ͪͩ̎ͪͩ̑̅ͯ̀͜Ȇ͌ͯͪͦ̂̍̈͡҉̨̻͖͖͢ͅ ̷̸̹̼̦̲̠̣͇̳̼̝͈͓͒ͯͭ͐͑̃ͭI̵̬̼̭̮̜̬ͯ̈́ͤͥ͊̔̍͌̃ͤ̋̅̓̽͛ͫͮ̂͘͟͟͞T̵̛͙̞͍̯̼̆ͬ̌ͭͮͯ͛ͭ͑̅̆͟ ̢̱̪̯̪̝̣̣̮̗̝̩ͮ̌ͤ͊̊̒̂̊͊̊ͧ͊̚ͅU̷͔̥͔̯̟̣̱̜̙̎̂͐̾ͮͭ͋́̎͞ͅŃ̴̨̹̻̳̪̩̪̣͖̫̟̭̫͌ͭͫͤ̍̈́́́͆ͅW̉ͣ͑ͭͧ̂̄͏͏̯̩̩̤̝̦̪̦̭̘̩̙̰ͅͅHͣ͌̽͛҉͏̸͓̯̹̝̹̖̫͉͔̠͍̱͉̟̝̟͉͇͟͝ͅO̘̭̹̺̲͔̯͎̬̤̜̪̍̋̈ͥ̽̍̅͌ͤͨͩ͂̽͛̈́ͣ͛͑́͘̕Ļ̞͉̘̦͈̺̣̥̞̘͌̌́ͥ̋̊ͯ̽͘E̷͕̯͈̩̻̪͚͗ͧ̂̈̓͂̅ͪ̀̉́̽̋̒́̀̚͘
̛̏͒͆̂͒̿͑͆̑͌ͣ̓͗̑ͤ͌̃ͦ̚͏̝͈͙̫͎̤̹͖̳̳͕̫͡
̸̶̫̞̼̲͂ͣͨ͋̀̂̏ͩ͂̒̌͑͘͢͞H̴͇̭̘̲͈̣̻̖̳̼̳̻̳̪͉̞́̏͑̐ͦ̓̐͛͛̓͡ͅË̢͊͌̈͠҉̗̼͕̘͓̫͚̖͔̩̝̭̩͓ ̵̷̢̹̦̱̣̻͔͆̈̉ͯͦ̑ͩ͛͌ͥ̊̐ͨ̈́̃̚͡Ć̷̫̩̯̜̓̄ͯ̽̍ͣͮ͝͝Ǫ̶̡̣̜̲͇̙̤̞̹̻̝͇͚̖͍̼̘͈̟ͨͣͨ̒ͣͯͫ̆͊̾ͮM̧̙̩̜̱͓̫̹͉̭̪͔̠͖̩̖͋ͮ͂ͦͫ̈́ͬ́̀͠Ḛ̡̪̻͈̥̻̖̜̮̲͇͙̬̭̬̼̳̪͈͌̍͊ͮ̔͘S̶̷̡̱͓̣̻̩̬̲̭̞̬̤̰͔̲̣͎͖͚̰̐̋͒̔͗ͧ̒͌͗̎͢
̷̉̏ͤ̔̏̾̇͋̏ͮ̚͟͜҉͉͎̲̞͉̦̘̫̟̜̜͓̪͠
̴͆͌ͭ̄͗͜͝҉̣̼̬͖͇̙͎͜Ḣ̷̷̷̵̻͙̻̖̗̮̣̬͓̩͔̲͉̬̮̱̺͉̽̓ͨ͂̂̂͌ͧ̋͋ͣ͆ͨ̃ͪ̾͢E̸̟͕͇̥͕͇̥͖̙̲͕͕̳͐̑͒̈͂ͯ͘͝ ̧̤̹͚̫̙̪͚̩̮͙͙͕͐͐͆̇ͮ͐ͥ̂̐̈́̍̽͑̉̽̔̚̚͠ͅW̡̥̩̟̺̟̜̥̮̄̐́͒̆ͬ͗̇͆͊̀ͨ̉̓͒́̕͟Ĥ̸̨͛ͩͦͣ̈́̌̕͟҉̬̥͍̯̗̣̪͙͇O̸̷̜͔̲͔ͫ̿̏̓ͨ̔̉ͧͣ̑̏ͮ̾ͫ͂͆͊ͫ̓͢͠ ̵̴͍̬̣͕̪͆͌ͭ̉̑ͬ̉̏̆̎͗̋ͦͥ̉W̋ͦ̓͌͊ͫ̈́͂҉̶̞̠̟ͅĮ̠̭̟̯͉͎͉̲̙̍ͩ̓̅̋̉ͪ̈́̂ͩ͐̋̅̌ͥ̑̈̏͋̀͡͞L̷̢̨̻̤̘̹̼̯̩̲̙͕͒ͣ̓͗͆̄ͪͮ̌̀̿̈́ͪ͒͆͆͐̅͒Ļ̴̵͎̩̻͔̺͇͔̖̮̹̘̐̔̾ͨͫ̀ͩ͊̀̕ ̸̛͓̺̺̲̩͔̙͍̥͚̯̺̐̒ͭ̑͗ͯ͢͜ͅṨ̢̟͙̯͈͍̞̻ͣ̌̏̑̄ͮ̅ͫ̈́ͯ͠ͅİ̴̴̢̡̥͎͚̻͕̭̰̝̜͕͇͖̠̩̰ͦ̆̑ͩͪͪ̓͋ͧ͑ͣͪ͗ͮ̄̀̂ͪ̕Ń̯͇̤͚̻̟̌̅͑̄̈ͩ̊̿̕͞G̷̡̨̝̳̣̤̪̳͉̯͙̭̫͉̫̳̭̱̟͎̔̂ͩ̇̏͒͆͋̃̇̕͞ ̐ͥ̊̾͌ͫͨͭ҉̡̨͙̮̭̼̺͕͕̠̻̰̜̬͎̼̙̙̮͎͟͞ͅT̴̶̅̆̎̋̑͒̽͑̚͏̳͖̰̰̟͈̮͚̞̠̗̯̦͝͝ͅH̷ͨͭ̒ͬ̔ͦͭ̒͊̀̈̏̒̄̓͛̈́ͪ̿͞͏̤̥͍͉̺̥̩E̼̼̙͕͙͈̙͒ͤ͋̄̄̇̂̅̎̓̈́̀͆̾́ͪ͋̀ ̸̸̪̞͉̯̹̳̞̺̪̟̳̥̬̯̥̰͗̋̓͒͝͝Ë̴̵̢̝̩̱̰͇͖̭̜̩̜͇͓͚͔̘́ͮͮ̄͗͑ͧ̏̐̂̊ͭͧ́͜ͅN̷̡̫̱̤͐̆̇͆̇̋̂̄ͩͬ̆̐ͪ̌̕͟͝D̗̠̖̩̠̹͍͈̹̑͑ͦ̀ͨ̇̈́̈̽̏̃ͪ̿̿̿̋ͦ̚͘͟͡ ̢̭͖̻̻̠͋ͥ̎ͦ̈́ͨͣ̐̓̏͊̉͌̑ͧͧ̉̀ͅO̸̷͍͚̟͖̺͇̠̙͉͕͚̓ͥ̎ͫ́̐̄͒͑̉̚͜͜F̨̧͙̪͈͕͖͍̱͇̘̭͍̙̙͂͒͋̒ͦ͆̇̿͋͡͝͡ ̵̵̦̭̦͎͉͍̬͉̖̘̬̩͔̣̰͔̗̠͗̔̍̍ͩ̾ͬ̽͋̌̈͛ͯ̔ͩ͟͝T̵̪̼̰̮͖̰͚̙̫͋́͑̀̌̊̿ͤͧ̎ͬ̒͒́̕͢Ḩ̷̟̙̦̝̯̺̬̲̹̲͎̺̻͍̓͛ͮͫ̊͂̎ͪ͑̎̎̑̀̈́͂ͫ̚͜Ȩ̵̷̠͓̙̘͕̩͓̩̟̜͕͈͇̖̫̌̿͌ͥ̕ ̳̪̰̣̥ͫ̽͑͐ͫ͐̏ͣ̓́̚͘E̷͔̮͕̰̹̦͓̻̞͎̺̫̦̲̤̳͇ͬ̊̌̽͆̉̃ͅA̢̝̣̙̩͎̲̟͚̫ͬ̍ͩ̽̒ͦ̔̊̐͑͛̒̔̔̀͞Ŗ̵̵͓̭͔̬͉̞̜̜̗͙̺̙̮̱̞͎̲͆́̋͂̐ͪ́ͩ̂͐́̂̑̇̈T̷̔̾̑̑ͭ̈͊͛̈͌͘҉̡͕͙̦̖̝̦̜̪̼͙͕̀ͅH̵̵̢̛̺͎̟̝͚̭̼͈̙̟͔̞̰̻̙̞͉̦ͮ̓ͪ̄̈ͥͤ̒́
̨̛̝̺͚̩̘̼̬̜̻̹̭̄̅͑͒́̌̒ͅŞ̳͇̯̹̦̖̙̥̙̦̽̃͆̓́ͤ͗̉ͨ̾̏͐̃̇̚͟͠͞ͅŲ̥̮̗̯̳̩͙͉̮̜͖͇̞͇̤̫̭̇̓̊͑̽͑̈ͦͬ͐̀́ͫ͋̚͢͠C͖̦̘͚̳̖̭̫̮̥͖͎͖̹̪̺̐̾̅ͥ̾ͥ̌͜͠H̴̨̝͍̣̠͔̪̝̖̙͖̮̹̞̠̫͔͚ͭͪ̐̈́͛̒̂̉ͨ̃ͭ̾̃̆̀̚ͅ ̯̩͇̰̬̮̫̒̿̔͂ͣ͒͌̀̐̎͑ͭ̀͛ͣ̋ͮ̽͢͞͡Ȧ̢̨͖͚̟̫̲̪͕͕͖̺̝͈̊ͨ͊͗̂̄͗̽̎̒ͬ͗̈́ͪ̚͝ͅ ̨̩̞͍͈̖̹͚̠͎̭̬͂̐̑ͯ͒͆ͥ͒͌̒̎͠͠͡B̧̨̢̠͍̥͍ͪ̈́͂̉͌̆́̎͌̊͟͠Ę̗̪͕͙͔͖̠͇͔̹͙̿̄̄̄́̃̄̊̐̓̽͐̆̅̿̌ͯ̂̍̕͠͞A͙̻͓̣̍ͭ̋ͭ̀̔́͝͝Ư̧̧͙̤͈̜̮̗̹̻͇͕̙͖̺͇͓͒̏̏̊̉̂͊ͥ̋̽̄͌̐̒ͤ̈͘T̶̴̛͇̳͙͙͎̤̅̍͐̆ͬͤ̎̿ͦͣ̂͆͋̓̒Ị̴̲̺̥̙̬̙͖̖̠ͭ̄̓̋͜F̶̛͍̙͙̪̦̼̬̜̙̻̹̮̈͗̑̀̀͢ͅͅU̴̶̻̳̗̜͕͇̤̣͔̹̖͔̼̮ͤ͊ͨ̆͗́͟ͅL̵̵̷̟̗͖̣͇̘͎̯̣̬̯̜͇̱̏̀̅̓̉͐͋̊̆̀͟ͅ ̸͖̗̘̬͍͍̹͓̳̝̤̹̠̬̦̰̜͉̇̉̏̃̐ͩͦ̚͢S̸̭͚͔̭̹̫̝̖̜͙͕͕̤̐̒̈́ͧ̇̿͟͝Ǫ̷̸͕̰̘̰̠̰̮͎̲̱̪̹̫̩̱͔̺͇͖͗́ͧͩͫ͑̂̅̎́̈́͝Ṇ̴̸̟̮̫̦͙̪̲̤̻͕̹͓͎͔̟͎̇̓͗͗̒͂ͯ̓ͧͦͮ̓̍́͝͝G̷̡̛͖̙̜̰̟̱͚͍͖̫̱̱̯̣̃̌̄͑̀͋̃̏̋̉͑̈͛ͬ̚
̷̰͉̜̳͖̝̹̹̠̺ͣ̿ͯ͘͜W̼̜͙̫̟̖̪̜͖̋̔͒ͪ̀̚͟͜H̢̢̓̃̆͛ͪ̐̔ͬͧͣ̄͆ͬ̓͋ͣ͑̎̀҉̺̹̥͙A̵̡̫͍̤͓̟̯̺̜̝͆̏͒̈̚T̵̢͖̙͕̗̰̒̑͆̑ͭͬ̅̓̐͊͟͞͠ͅ ̷̶̖̖͓̘̗͉̗͕̱̈̀ͬ̿̓ͨ́͂ͬ̚͘͠A͉͉̜͚̙͎͓̲͙̅̂͂͌̒̄ͯͮ̿ͧ̌́̍̉ͬ͟͠ͅ ͗͆̀͂ͧ͆̒̀͗̎̑̂͗̉ͧͦ̈͜҉̩̫̱̘̝̬̖̹̬͓ͅB͇̝̫͊̒ͨ̊̉̓͢͝E̴͎͉͖͓̳̤̺͈̺̫͛ͬ͊͋ͯͩ͒͐͑̿̚͘A̢̧̛̦͔̺̝͓͛̊̈̏ͭͦ̆ͅU̵̷͚̼̹̝̺̭̝ͯͩ̒ͮ̄͊̃ͯ̅̄ͨ͘͢͝T̂̐͆͊ͧͤ̄̽ͭ҉̵̨͇̭̼̬̗̼̱̹̠͕͚͙͕̼̦̝̥̭̀͡ͅI̋͋ͩ͛̀̋ͨ̓͂ͩ́҉̸͏̞̦͖͈̪͚͎͇̜̲̺̬̭̰̫͔F̴̷̴̠͚̦͙̣̿ͣ̐ͣ̾̒̊̍́͐̌͜͟Ú̶ͩͭ̓̀̇̐ͣͤ̈́͊͂͗͡͏̜̞̱̦̥͔̦͍̪̤̝̻͉̬̼̱͢Ḷ̸̻͉̲̗͙̱͚͂̉ͣ͒͜͡ ̷̡̧͔͕̥̟̣̻̠̦̠̯̱̜̭̀ͪ̔͛̽͆̂̌ͯ̌͛̐ͥͨ̔̆͑̓͞Ñ̵̝͎̹͈͓̒ͭ̎͛̕Ị̷̷̣̙̺̹̟͖͑̑͐̓̉̀G̸̟̩̜̗̑̐͌͌̋̓ͦ̊̂̿̃ͧͭ̿̂̔͑͒̂̀H̴̵̡̩͈͙͚̀̓ͣ̿Ṱ̷̡̨̞̬̫̳̠̹͎͙̳̰̬͇̺̫͕̘̟ͯ̑ͣ̿̇̌̌̑ͣ̔͂͜͞
̋̏͛̽̏ͨ̆̄̀̈͘҉̫̪̜͇̪̫H̵̯̬̻͔̘̠̱̳̝̬͈͔͓̄ͩ͛̄̉͒ͬ͆̂̓͗ͪ͛̀͡E̷̲̙̻̭̯͚̺͓͙̙̬͙̪̗̠̮̬̞͗̔ͥ̀̋̆͛͑́̃͋ͫ́̕͢͡ ̵̧̗͇͚͖̭͙̼͐̃̒ͤA̸̋̌͂ͨ̌̏ͪ͛͑̄̓҉̬͎̖̗̰͇͕́͜W̵̵͖̭̖̟̠̠͔͕͇̌͒̾̏̃͐ͬ͋ͥͪ̊̆̚͢ͅA͇͉̹̱͕͓͕̥͍̰͍̩̫͓̯̖͎ͩ̍̾ͤͣͩ͒̚͘͟͟͞Ĩ̶̝̞̞̟͉̟̣̒̈̊̿̃̄ͨ̀̐̚͝T̷̴͉̤̥̥͉̆̒ͮ̄́̈́ͯ̅̽ͣ͋͂ͦ̔̚̕Ş͛ͣ̊̍̐ͯ́̉̓ͪ̽͛̆̓ͩ̚҉̧̞͎͉̜̖̕ ̡̥̰͎̞̟̻̯̺͈͚̹̟̤͈̲̦͙̈ͮͨͨ̑̈́͘͘͠ͅT̴͖̟̪̺ͮ̈́ͥ́́ͮ̓̇̽̉͐̃̽̒̓ͤ͌̿ͯḦ̶̵̨̟͖͙̤̩̰͎́̊ͪ̌̆ͬ̋͛͊̃͒ͨ̋̔̀ͬ̓̅̏I̶̷̦̖̻͉̞̼͎͚̹̮̭̤̞̖̎ͩ͌ͪ̂ͫ̍̊̽́̚͢ͅS̸ͭͩ͋̔ͭͤ̋̍́̽̽̈́ͭ̄̉́̚͘҉̭̰͔̰̲̹̭̰̙͎̝͙̯̲̙̣̬̀ ̴̸̬̭̻͖̭͛͂̇͌̿́͟Nͩͧ̇̈͂͛̿ͮ͊ͤ͛͆ͣ̿҉̵͈͉̩̤̣̙̹̀͡I͌͗̋͆̅̈̓̍ͨ̓̅ͤ͐͑̎ͯ̚҉͏̘͖̬͕͔̠̳͚̤̤̬̜̞̯̱̻̯G̸̨̛͗ͫͩ͐̈̿̌̂ͯ͏̙̪̗̟̗̠͓͓̪H̵̸̨̃ͭͫͬ̈́ͯͬ̑̂̉́͏̯͇̲̝̟̫ͅṪ̵̏̍͢͏̺̙̮͇̝̰͓̞͠
̵̛̘̥̯̻̦̗̬̩̭̳̯͔̱̣͙͎̹̰͌ͧ͊ͬ̓ͯͨ͆ͤ̾́̚͜H̴̛̰̬̖̬̮̯̞͍̖̬͉̗̥̅̀͒ͬ̏̀̎̏̓͐͂̄ͪ̂Ȩ̶̖̠̦̲̖̩̗͍̥̰̟̙̲̄̐͋ͦ͑ͥ͂̀ͣ̐̉̋ͫͨ̒͑̈͂͟ ̧̲̭̤̼̓̋ͥ̇̊̔̅̓ͩ̇ͨ͊͢A̋̌ͥ̓ͤ̊̉̀҉͈̯̗͉̼̫͖̣̤̞̻́͟W̷̵̢͖̟̞̼̰͊ͪ͑ͧ̈́ͮ͌̇̓̆ͨ̑̅͗͒͗͢͜A̧̛̲̻͉͔͈̙͗͗͐͂̿̾ͭ̉̃̕͜͞Iͯ͐̃̅҉̸͖̫̣̥͇̬̟̮Ṯ̴̷̛͚̼̟͎̱̈̎ͪ̈̃̆ͧ̾̔ͧ͒̾̚͘S͕̝̼̖̩̤͉̮̻͓̘̱̫͕̘̭͌͐̊͒ͦ̓͢ͅ ̴̸̬̦̻͍̲͙̳̦̣͚̟̠͎̔̇̀̑̔͊͌ͨ͛̑ͭ́ͦ́̀͘D̨̛̺̝̬͎̝͖̞̗̟̝͇̖̫̠ͬͮ͆̋ͧ̔ͥ͗ͥͭ̎̊̆͘Ą̶̷̢͎̟͙̤̲͙̲̦̒ͥͦͥ̎ͭ̆̏ͥ̎͐̎̈͂̚Ŗ͖̩̗͈̙̭̥̬̮ͣ̆͆̓ͮͮ̅̕͢͝͞ͅK̓͒̿͐͗ͣ̍̀҉͕̝͍̙͎̯̳͖͇̠̙ͅͅŇ̶̘͙̳̥̤̪̤̦ͣͦ̾̏̈ͨ̾͒̍ͤ̔ͩ̓͂̕͜Ē̢̨̲̱̘͎̮͍̖ͭͭͤ̾̓̍̓͌̑ͭͬͮ͌͠S̶̢͇̮͔̰̟̘̤̯͉̄̔̎̐̂̇ͬ́̀́S̴̷̵̸̢̗͉̣̲̘̠̖͎̘̄͐̇ͤ
ͨ̒̾ͬͫ̂̿̒̓͐ͮ̇͗̐ͫ͏̷̬̹̻̬̰͍̥͕͘͞͠
̉̆ͩͫ̐ͫ҉̴̷̸͈̤͙̠͉͕̳͙̮͍͡H̶͕̟̰̝̥̘̙̞̺͗̒ͩͬ͌̆͌ͥ̐ͣͯ͒͘͟͢E̸̎͋ͫ̍̎͏̖̲̭̦̫̠̮̫ ̴̶͉͕͔̗̦̺̳̝͕̟͓̣̞̝̠͉͔̖͗̔̋̀ͩ̐̅̕ͅW̶̶̸̛͇̙̠̭̣̼͉ͭͤͮ̐̃ͩ̈͋̅͆̾̌͒ͧ͋̇͢H́̏ͩ̈ͬ̓ͤͣ͐̊ͫͬ̆̾̃͒҉̢͏̼̣̗̻͕͕̝͍̩͈͚̩͓̙̬̱͉͘O̶̡͙̙̹͎̼͛ͣ̒̋͊ͦͦ̄́̕͞ͅ ͮͫ͌̅ͥ҉҉̤̺͖̯̩̰̝̪̯̪̞̰̯̘̼͎̫̥͠W̷̧͇̤͍̗̺̝̣͕͓̿ͯ̍̈͆͋̿̿͒̊̀́͘A̧̨ͮͦͭ͑̂̇̑͆͏̴̟͕̟͍̼̼͉̹̙͚̳̟̀I̢͍͓͖̤̋̀̓̓̋̄̄́̚̚͠T̶̴̻̮̳̪͎̻͍̰̱̮̹̥̹͍̜̯̼̽͆͌͐ͥͩ͗ͭ̄̑̊͆̑̾͌̍̇̚S̴̛̝̰̳̗͉̳̘̳͚̺̦̦̖̟̟͋ͫ̄ͮ͌̀͘͜ͅ ̸̢̠͓̻̬̯͗͐ͦ̽ͭ̃ͨ͢͜B̶̲̩͇̪̭͉̮̟̹̳͚̥͛͋̇͒͘E̴̫̜̙̝̳̲̟̍͆͑͋̌ͥͧ̈̄̋͒̄ͨ͛̃̀ͭ̕͝H̴̞̯̭̟͇͎̞̲̤̱͉̫̦̹̲̣͓ͮ̒ͮ̔̈ͥ̓̐͗͋͗ͅI̶̧̦̹̖̘̳͓̲͆̏ͪͨ̅̀̚̚Ņ̦̱̦̞̼̗͇̯͔̝̮͇͎͈̜͊͌ͫ̾͋̎ͫ͝ͅD̢̡̲̼̖̣̼̪̲ͣ̇͌̂ͨ̽͐ ̵͍̥͍͈͙̼̼͖̹̝͍̪̺̟̼̐̔͒̓̒̐ͤͨ͘T̨͓͙̪̭͔̱̻̳̦̼͍͙͓͔ͥͮ͐̌̉̑̏̍͊͒̒̊͌́͟͝H̛ͫ̐̇̅͗̅̈́͆̚҉̧̛̪͓͓̙͔̫͕̪͈̰̫̲̗͕͝Ȇ̵̷̉͗͊́̒ͣ̏̀̿̊ͮ̃̉ͬ̓ͥͪ̄̕͝҉̪̦̖͕̥͖̘̙͙̼̩̻̦̖̞ ̡̣̤͇̦̫͈̳̮͒̓ͨ̈́͆̌͂̃͂͢͟͡W̓ͯ̓́̈́ͨͩ̈́͐͑͗̉ͩ̕͘͏̴҉͉̮̺Ȧͫͥͭ́̾ͤ͂ͤͨ̽͌̎ͦ̋͂͏͍̗͖͓̙͙͈̼͙͎̤͚͍͚͔͢ͅL͙̭̠̳̼̪̙͈̙ͮͤ̄͆̈́̽ͥ͐͑̓͗̀̂ͨ̚͜͠L̐̑̒̅̑̀ͪ̐̌̄ͯ͋͗̋̍̔̚͏̷͙̜͔̣̥͓̻͠͞
̡̯̘̗͚̲̫̗͇̻̻͍̜̮͒̃̉͐̚͡͞͝ͅḦ̶̢̨͈̘̱̝̘̥̜̘̠̮́͌̋ͣ̉͐ͭ̿́̒ͤ̄ͥ͟E̢̯̳̟̳͇̯̙̰̩͇̻̻̫͙͎̯̊ͪ̎̆͘ ̩͓̙̫̘̼͓͍̪̘͊̐͂̍ͦͥͨ́͟͡ͅI̶̡̺̻̩̠͍̼͆̆͋̈́ͧ͐̅̂͢͞S̸͉̤̙̮͇̪͓̰͈̰͚̯̞͖̩͍̿̽ͦ̆̒͂̿̀ͧͧͫ̀ͥ̎͊̉ͩ̚͟ ̵̘̙̺̗̺̗͖̮͈̪̝̝̝͔̩͉̀ͤ͒̿ͪ̅̏ͨ́͆̎ͦ̃̂͌ͥ̃̔̄T̆̀̈́ͪ̆̍ͧ̐̿ͣ̏͆̽͠͏̜͉͕̥͍̥̗̹̬͖̯̪̰̺̼̘͔̀͞Hͬͮͩ̏̿̚͜҉̨͎͚̮̱͔̤̮͚͖̖Ę̡̳̩̲̪̝̠͔̳͓͇̥̖͊̒̽͋͞͞͠ͅ ͋ͭ̽̇̐̓̉̎̿͗̎͏̨̹͎͇̩̥̤̺͉̳̫̥̩̬̱̳̹͜ͅC͙̩̙̰̓̌́̊̈ͩ̎̓͑̈́̅ͨ̔ͩ́͢H̷͒̒̔͛͑ͤ̊ͥ͛̄̄̊ͫ̽ͥ̓́ͥ҉̝̞̮͓̺͙̮͙̥̟̪͙̠̻͔̀Â̸̡̠̻͖ͦ̄̌̕̕ͅO̷̶̸̡̪̠̖̱̪͇͇̲̗̻͓̘̳̼̮͔̓̒̓̂͌͌̎̂͟T̴̼̥̤̬͉̹̱ͤͭͯͯ̓̒̔́͞͞Ĭ̛̻̤͕̫̤̳̹̹̻̜̳̏̄͌̓ͯ́̋̉̅ͫͧͣͫ̀̄ͮ́Ćͮ͆ͫ̓ͧ̋̈̑͗͝͏̦͉̺͔͈̱̹̝̪̯̬̦̼͘͜͡ ̻̱̥̹̤̞͇̠̫͓̮͎̰͓̺̘͙͉ͩͫͦͮ̄̒̐ͦ͂̈ͫ̏ͧ̚͠ͅHͨ̿́ͣ͋͐̚҉͕̦̬̩̳͎͈͜I̴̢̽͋ͦ̏̀ͬ̌̽́ͤͯ̀̃͗̒ͯ͆͑́͟͏͎̜̪̳V̍ͩ̉ͤ̔ͪ͒̉̄̿̉ͧ̏͊ͨ̾͒̃̌҉̘̰̜̘̗̖̞̣̣͈̜͙̞͡E̢͕̫͍͉̺̫̩̻̘̟͓̜̦͕ͦͫ̊̐̊̍͢͞M̦̫̩̯͈̬̤ͪ̿͑͑̊̽̽̿̅ͥͬͥ͢͠͞Įͨ͑̈́͒̔ͫ̒́̉̇ͧ̅̏̓͊̂͑ͦ̚͏̶̢̘̗̦̞͚͜N̵̢̛̦̠͇̩̗̦̲͕̰̖͖̞̼̤̩͚ͧ̃̍̒ͪͩ̈ͦ́͊̓̆ͣ̾̎D̸̵͉͇̬͎̦͎͓̥͕̘͙̺̮̲͌͒̉̂̿̈̊̇ͧ̃
̰̰̭͔̯̬̘̯̹̼̙̻̉̍ͭ̀͂͌ͪ̂́͢͠͞E̙̯͈͚̺̲̜̬͓̫̫͉̯͔͉̰͍̾̾ͦ̂͒̎͋̈ͥ͑͟͝A̷̢̢͔͍̺̙̰͇̻͚̱̖ͪͨͮ̄ͫ́̍̉ͤ̏̈ͭ̈́ͨ̃̋͌̀̚͠T̶̵̛͍͔̥͙̬̺͔͍̮̞̙̣̰͉̾͂̏͐̕I̶ͭ̂ͮ͌̓ͨͣ́ͨ͌ͫ̓̑̇͗̓̔ͫ͊҉̨̝͔̺͚̺͙̳N̷̛̛͚͓̰̭̖̜̬͎̱̖͚̪̭͕̟̳̮̪̋ͩ̿̅͜͠Ġ̵̢̰̼̤̝̺̻͈̘̹͎̐͋̉ͭ̅ͭ̓ͮ͋͗̐̿ͣͪͭ̑̌͟͟ ̷̰̤̮̼͍͕̼̯̙̤͚̬ͬ͆̇͋̎̽ͤ̓͛̋͑̓̄ͤͥ͜M̧͚̲͙̤̭̳͕͇̯ͮ̄͋̔̈̀̇͛̂̃ͭ̈̿́̀̚ͅY̶̳͚̻̦̥̿ͪ̀͛̔ͦ͡͠ ̶̵̧̱̝̜͉̖̗̲̫̹̩̣͎̗̜͉ͣ͗͋ͬ̈̎ͫ̅̄͋̈̅ͧ́S̷̟̲̗͉̯̘̠̬͖͙ͮ̎̇͒̅̎̇̃ͯ̑ͨ̅ͨ͒̅͐ͮ͟Ó̵͚̳̳̝͍̠̟̦̟̲͎̗̦̉̽ͫ̂̏̉ͮ̎ͥ͑́̚͟͡ͅU̢̜͙͉̭ͦͯͤ̒͂̒̌͌̎ͧ͡͠Lͫ̈ͬ͗͒̑̌̇͐ͯͣͣͩ͗͌̌̄҉̴̘̱̱̦͈͙
̶̢̛̫̩̦̯̭̙̰͉͖̩̖̲̱̙̙̟ͯ̾ͦ̐͛̑̽̐̓ͩͬͣͥͨͪ̂͠Ṃ̶̡̛͎̞̝͖̤̫͉̗̄̏ͧ̇͞Ä̸̛̙͈̭̲̩̝̩͉͙́̓ͨ̊̀͒ͣ͌͛̽̂̏ͩ̆̂̆͘͝K̹̼̬̤̰̤̺̘͖͈̼̗̭̫͑ͫ͐ͭͣͨ̋̀͡͠ͅͅI̸̛̹̤̳̺̻̗͚͖ͧ̽̏͆̏͘͜͟N̶̸̢̛͎̼͙̼̰̻̰̠͕̩͙͈͓͇͈̮̿̎͆ͨͮ́̚ͅG̶̗̫̺͚̦̺̯̰̏͐͛̑͗̓ͣͯ̆ͫͤ̅̒̑͘͢͜͠ ̶̢̜͚̯̹̳͉̹̟̝͂͊ͭ̄̂ͤ̓̍̏͒̄̌͋̊̋̓̓ͅM̻̱̠̪̹̄̅̀̏͒́́É̴̸͙̥̗̙̳͓̭̳̍ͫͬ͗̒̒̏͋̉̐̋͒̎ͨ ̵͙̯̮̆ͩ͋ͤ͑͜ͅU̵̷̧̯̹͕͓̒́ͧ̌̈ͭͨN͙̫͕̹̯̝̼̩̹̳̘ͨͪ̆̽ͮͧ̏̋̕͜ͅW̢̮̮̤̙̽ͮ̉ͯ͑̓͊̾̊ͬ̂̇͑͑̃̇̀ͨ̓͠H̷̫̜̼͉̬̥̩͓̪͚̯͖̯̪̭͍͛̅̆͐́̆̿͋ͮ͘͢O̵̡̞̬̮͖̫̻̥͚̟̝̬̺̱͚͓͂ͥ͊͊ͮ̏̒͋̿̉̊̃ͥͦ̑̋̊̒̚͝͠L̽͑ͤ̉̒̐ͭͤ̏̍̅͋ͭ͋̌ͭ̃̚͏̯̩̮̬̼̣̱̼͙͉̮͚̣͜͡͝͡E͖͙̯̹̱̣̻̤͎̬͗̀ͨ̋ͤͮ̓͂͋̌ͭ̽̔̓͑̍̕͘͡
̢̰͕̣̬͖̼̙̩̜͇̏̄ͧ̓ͣ̾ͦ̽͘O̷̴̦͔̟̤̘͈͕͔̗̲̝̫͈̗͍̼͑͗̐̀͘͜ͅͅǸ̺͖̤̩͉͉̠̼͖̝̦̱̬̭̮̤͊ͣ͐̆͛̅ͥ͌ͯ͌̽̐̃̾ͯ̒̉͘͟E̷̢͔̻̹̣̟̫̪͓̹̭͇͔̎ͦ̾̽̑̾ͩ̍̈́̋͋ͮ͐̽̐̿̄͞͞ͅ ̴̯͙͓̲̪̝̘̪̱̱̫̘͛ͭͥ̄̋ͣ̂̄ͧ͞͝W͊͐̈́̊͒͊̅͆̅̾̉̂̋ͫ͡҉̟͉͔͚͈̘͉̲̩̻ͅͅI̴̧̢̛͇͔͕̠̤̜̻̫̤̟͇̻ͬͥ̽̐̄͋ͬ͋ͅT̴̡̡͖̠͖͔͔̩̼͎̲̹̯͙̫̼͚̹̗̙̲̑ͨ̐̇̓̃͆̇̿̈́̌̕H̢̧͉̬̩͙̭̘ͤͭ͐̐͘̕͟ ̴̣͓̘̬̼͖̊͆̉̀̈́̒̋̽̔͂ͪ͑̓̒Hͦ́̅ͣ̾͊̚҉̴̩̤̘̝͕̤̭̺͔̱͔̯̫̖̝͔̥̮͟ͅĮ̛̯̤͓̗͕͍̜͉͍̫̫̩̼͚̦̬ͪ͂ͨ̓̌ͤ̈̂ͭ́̍͒͐̿͘͡M̵̮̼̹͈͉̗̯̜͓̣ͯ̂̎̎ͦ͑̒̍̋̏̌͊̾̇̕͝͝
̏̂ͣͨ͑̍̏҉̨̦̟͕̯̺̞̥̯̘͠͡
̸̔̃ͣ̀ͦͩͧͧ̎̔ͤ̾ͮ͏̧̖̦̬̪͔̩̟̭̙̲̗̩̥̟̜͓͉͈̤͘C̢̜̹͇̠̝͖̭͎͖̹̜͂͋ͥͫͬͦͩ̎̿͛ͦ͛͛̑̽̂̉̚͟H̶̢̡̪͇͓͔̖̯̦̮̹̖̄̃̊̊̇ͫ̋ͪ̏̊́̅̅ͫ̓͋̊͡A̵̫̘̮̦͇͌̓ͤͫ̐̀̀͟͡Ő̵̶̤͉̱̜͔ͤ̌̅̐ͮͩ̂̕͝͠S̾̈̉͂͏̙̻̲̼̥̭͓̬͔̯̳͍̠̟̮͡ ̳̰̺̘͚͕͖͔͙͎̦̹͎̰̙̜̦͋ͦ͛̑̍͗̉ͭ̅̉̀̈́̓͜͡Ă̛̛͎̱̮̦͕͓͕͈̋͛͌̌ͤͥͦ͆͛͛N̴̨̧̹̱̮̜͇͔͍̬͎̺̼͚̱̲̼ͩ̋ͨͤ̓̓͋̉ͫ͐̏̈̿ͅD̎̅͑͑̓ͫ̌́ͫ̊̆̇̈́ͪ̿̊҉̷̖̪̥̻͎̻̬͇̠̭̳̪̣̺̹̣̳͈͟͠͞ ̆̌͆̾̀ͥ͏͎̝͎̤̺̗C̍̍̐ͦ͐ͤ̓̑̄̿̈̓̌҉̧̖͇͈͙͇͜͠A̠͉̘̭͎̟͆ͨͫͯͯ͂ͫͧ̀͜Ş̡̬͎͉̘̝͇͖̙͖͇̖̺̳̝̻̗̣͒̈̉̅ͯ͂ͪ̌̉̓̋͊ͣ̐ͭͯͭͯ͝͡ͅṲ͍̪͉̪̩̞̰ͪ̍ͯ̒̽̋͊̎ͨͮ͒͊ͫ̚͢Ǎ̡̏̀̍͐̄̒̏͋̑ͥ̓͆͌ͣ̈̚҉̵̶͎̖̗͈̬̝̟̖̤͡L̅͛͌́ͧ̊͐̔̍̚҉̧͉̪̝͚̺̦̘͠Ṭ̵̡͖͚̼͎̜͔̦͎̞͓̲̲̮̱ͬ͂͌͛̒̀͑̑̅ͨͣ̈́̂̓ͤ̃̓̓̚͜͡Yͭ̆ͧ̾̅͂̔ͦͫ̓͞͏̶̙͍͕̦̠̺͉̳̥̮̳̠̞̪̥̲͇ ̰̩̯̪̘̹͚͈̑͊̄͐̓͊̅ͦͩ͒̒́ͤ̀͠B̹̭͖̖̣̬̄͒͛̅̔̔͝O̍ͫͭ͐ͮ͋̅͆ͧ̾ͬͦ͋̏ͥ́͞͏̸̛̥̹̰̮̥̞̺T̴̡̄ͬͯͬͦ̇͆̎͑͝҉̠͖͇̥̻̭͙͇͔̭͙̟̫͎̜̱ͅH̡̡̙̺̻̝̰̭͉̬͉̪̺ͫ̅̒̿͋͢ͅ ̶̵̛̜͖̘͖͇̺̻̺̭̲̾ͥ̿̋͑͆͑̀͛̋̀́̒̉̌B̵̛͖̖̰̲̖͔̭̣͉̲̠̩͉̞͎̘̗̯̾̑̎̍̋ͬͫͯ͋͐̊ͨ̚͢͟͡ͅȨ͖̠͍̞̻̳̗̪͓͇͓̹̣͓̜͇̹̄̓͑̔̓͐ͬ̏̅ͩͥͮ̃͑ͤͤ̈͢͜͝Ŗ̷̹͙͇͍ͣ̍͌́̀̓ͧ̆̄̽͒̍͞E̛̪͖͈̭̻̻̙̲̳̖̪̺͖̻̱͍͑ͤͬ̃ͩ͊ͯͮ͌̽̈́ͧͩͯͭ́́̚͘F̾̄ͬͨ͒ͨ̅̒̎ͤͥ͒ͩͫ̿̐ͭ͘҉͇̲̠̬͇͚́̕͟ͅT̖̹͙̥͑̿́ͣͮͮͯ̾̑̾ͦͭ͒̆́͘
̷͍͔̞̙̞̲̝̬̣͕̗̞͍̯͈͚̘̒̄ͮ̿̾̑͑͌ͨͯ͆͒̂͜ͅW̸̴͂̐̏ͥͫ̒ͯͮ͆ͭ͐ͧ̚҉͎̪̱̹͈̠̼̖̳̖͖̀͜Iͯ̈́̊̈͒ͨ̎̎̀҉̧̡̮͖̮̯̼̘̯͍͎̫̻̫̤͎͟ͅT̷̝̪̞̖̟̽͐́̀͡ͅḨ̴͕̟͎̦̫͓̥͔̭̳̟͓̟̞̝͎̜̍ͭ̓̈́̕͢ ̵̨̳̰̦̤̼̹͙̫͍̜͙̩͉͙͇̟̤̜̭̒͒̔͋͐̆͋̾̀͐̉̒̃͢Ő̴̞̪̣͎̘̝͍̮̖̦̞̤͍̽͐͂ͩͮ͐͗́́ͪ̉̊ͬͬͥ̚͡R̵̨̧̙̣̩̻̹̩̩͂̉̍̃̅ͦͬ̀D̨̛̻̤̲̜̝ͭ̊͆̄ͫ̾̇ͨͮ̌̂̏̂͗͑͑̿́E̵̪̗̘̲͙̫̝̠̮͉̱̭̱̬̓͂̊ͮ͒͑̽̀̿͒̋̈́̓̌̚̚͘R̬̹̬͙̫̠͙̙̘̼̠̫͙̽̾ͪͧ̇ͩ̍ͧ̆ͣ̿ͥ̽̑ͦ͆̀̚͢ͅ ̦̤̞̦̻̓ͬ̌̎̀̕̕Ŵ͉̝̪̜̣̄ͮ͂ͤ̐̾̋̋́̀͢͡I̷̸͕̘̟͇̝͎̲̫͉̮͎̳̩̗̭̥ͮ̈ͦ͌̈́͜͞T̶̡͇̗̹͓͍̘͇̯͖̦̫͚͎̺̰̖ͥ́̊͐͐̅ͥ͑ͣ͋̂̑ͨ̀ͅͅH̵̯̰̜̰͇̫̖͎̙͉̰̻̽ͬ̓ͤͨ̏͐́̀̚͜͡ͅǪ̸̣̝̪̣̪͙̺̗̙͍̠ͤ͌̽ͦͦ̐̽ͤͬ̓ͫ̄ͮ̇ͨ̓̋͌͢U̸̵̜̱̦͉̳͕ͣ̾̈̿̑ͦ̒̈́͆ͬͪ͒̅ͯ̔̌̏ͯ͢͜Tͯ͊ͮ̔ͦ̂͒ͩͬ͑̂ͯ͆̎̅ͧ̋̓̍҉̟̪͇͉́ ̞̣͇̪͕̯̗̠͔͈͇͚̝ͩ̈́ͥ̃͆̌ͩͯ͑ͨ͛̄̽ͦͨ̍̓̿̀͢͡C̨͕͙̹̻̤̿ͧ̉̀̒̐̅͆̉̀̒͐ͤ̚ͅH̢̧͔̱̩̰̞̬͔̝̮̜͈̜̣̯̯͆̍͂̇̚A͙̺̮̤̱͕̟͈̠̜̲̩̎͊̂̆ͣ͜ͅǪ̹͖̥̰͕̮̈͋͋ͮ͢Šͣ̈ͨ̂̑͒͌ͪ̐̆ͫ̑͌ͪ͏̸̟̠̳̱ ̵̧̯̻̱̙͚̜̲̲̲̣͔ͮ̒̒̅ͩ͂ͧͣ̽̿̑̅ͧ̾͒̈̈́Ţ̵͇̟̜̳̬̻͇͎͎̟̘͎̦̓͊͑̌ͮ͐̀͟͝ͅH̡̖̫̯̱̲͎̭̖̙̹̗̻͉͇̝̪̭͌̐̅̓̈́͜͡ͅḘ̵̛͔͕̺͙̭͎̬̖̣̖͉̖̠ͧ̇̐̄ͬͦ͋͂͐̇ͫͣ̀͆͑̇̐͝͞Ȓ̵̨͕̰͔̥͇̝̫͈̭ͨ̇̂͐͡E̵̢̗̭̳̺̟͙͙̺͍̭̩ͬ̄̒̌͛͐͋͆͝͝ ͊̊ͬͧ̊́̐̊͒͆̋̔ͥ͠҉͙̖̻̮̠̟̫͉͍̺͙̠̲̣͔͚͜͠ͅͅͅI̶̫̳̥ͯ͒̈ͭ̽ͩ̄̃ͮͤ́ͣ̓̓̀͐͜͟͠͠S̷̶̸̝̻̮̣͖̻̩̝̺͕͕̺̣͓͓͉ͩͭͥ̆ͣ̏̔̆̋̈́̍ͨ́͂ͨ̔͠ ̘͔̲̫̙̝͓̎̑̾̀͝N̸̫̲̱̝̹̺̻̤͉͍̯͈̯̽̌̔͗́́̕͝O̵̶̧̞͈͈̱̤̥̬̮̭̟̟̮ͭͣ͊̒̆̾̾͐̏ͭͫͩ͢͝ͅͅ ̨͆ͩ̍̈̐̍͡͝҉̢̻̩̠̦̻̥̮̱̗̬͉̹̫ͅO̴̝̭͉͖ͮ́̈́̄ͭ͢͡R̵̶̶͍̟͍͍̠̯̱̼̩̤̭̖̻̼͚̩͛̇͂̔́͑̈́͐ͪ̉͂̀̈́̊́̉D̃̃́͆̀͒̋̌҉̧͔̩̝̫͈̙͇̗͖̟̳͖̬̞̙͇͚ͅE̡͚͓̜̯̭̯̟̬̝̭̣̒ͫ̃͋ͯͤ͒̆͗ͭͭ͛̅̒́̏͛̒̿͢͝ͅR̵̢̳̲̺͈̘͎̓ͩ̇͂ͨ̇ͦ̄ͥ̽̍̏̉͑̾ͯ̔͋͗ͅ ̛̺̭͎͈̪̳̼̪̤̠̞̤̙̻͖̪̖ͬ͛ͮ̏͡L̄̏͗̉͛͌͂͂̏͗̓͒̏ͫ̈̍̏̌͏҉͏̤̘̖̘̭͈͕͙̩Ę̛̮̜̘̱̠̘̞͉͕̞̟͉͔̘͖̼ͫͨͬF̶̡͈͉̪̹͔͈̟̐ͭͥ̓ͩ͆́͂ͥ͋̔ͭͩ̃ͦ̀͘T͕̫̻̣̜̹̫̝̝͖̖̟̬͇̻̦͉̺͋͑̿͗̉ͦͯ̔̋͑̈̃̀́͜͢

I know some forums have the ability to let users add other users to their ignore list, effectively making it so that posts and threads by those users wont show in the browser window.
Sometimes I really wish this was possible on the UM boards as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.