The Anathema forum has been put up at.....

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
The up and coming uber-site www.doom-metal.com

Some of you may know it, some might even be members. It's a great site, one of the best.

The Anathema forum is already up and running (just) over there in the, of all places, forum section.

Go over and say hello!

It has the same colour scheme and basic layout, so it doesn't seem like much is lost.

See you there...

This sounds good...

expect I, for some reason, couldn't register as Crack Hitler at first and I tried lots of different combinations. Everytime "that name is taken" or some else garbage.. then I try typing just random shit like aeoötrh and _then_ it accepts my username :mad: Now it says I can't register as something else as aeoötrh 'cause my email-address is already in their systems or whatever..

I always seem to fuck up one way or another. :confused: :lol:

You don't have to leave here for good, but just throw yer ass to doomster community every now and then 'cause it's gonna be pretty lonely talking about anathema here after a couple of months... :D I'll be happy little wanker the minute I can register to doom-metal under some else name than arägöoq1... :)

Yes. poor me. Though from now on you shall not remember me as mr. Hitler. For I was born again and my new name will be burned into memories of mankind. For my name from now on shall be aregljäawrg...

:)

Originally posted by speakinstone
I'm here and there too..:D

Me too :D
Heiko would it be possible o make a bit a shorter link to the forum? Like one of those blabla.ch.vu stuff?? University starts on Monday and the comps there don't "remember" an URL :cry: and my breack are so short :cry: