Anathema on Metalmania 03 (Poland)

Sopel

the crestfallen
Jan 4, 2002
southern Poland
sopel.webd.pl
Hey all Anathema fans from Poland!!! Anathema will play on Metalmania fest on 5th April in Katowice. Enjoy it! I think there are some polish fans on this forum... are u there??
Nevertheless, I've started a little poll on http://anathema.rockmetal.art.pl (polish version). Now you can tell me which song you want to hear on Anathema performance in Katowice and I will pass on the results to Anathema members. Hope they will read it and play songs from the top of the list.... it's worth trying, isn't it?

Haboe :hotjump:! record the gig in a decent way danny.
Altough it might be better to wait after the release of the album.

Good to see the Polish are getting their gig after all :)

i'll there... heheh... we will play on that same stage... :D i'll try shoot some good pics, maybe backstage too... anyway, it's great that Enter Chaos and Anathema will play on that same stage!

it will be 4th my Anathema gig... hehe... great!

also here is full Metalmania line-up:

Big scene:
Samael, Saxon, Opeth, Mayhem, Vader, ANATHEMA, Sweet Noise, Marduk, Immolation, Malevolent Creation, ENTER CHAOS, Delight, Lost Soul.

Small scene:
DEMISE, Never, Parricide, Azarath, Misteria, Anal Stench, Dominium, Crionics, Elysium

D. said yesterday that Azarath can't play, so i guess that they will replace by another band from Pagan Rec.

wow :yow:
Anathema is gonna be outfunned by so many heavy bands!
Saxon as well.
is that the setlist already, will the bands play in that order :eek:

btw, sopel if the weather is not bad at that time i may come over there...it's not too far from here... and i'm sure it'll be fun, althought that seeing the setlist the only interesting band for me is Ananthema, dunno will see...

at the beginning of april the weather is usually very good. very sunny.. you know. there play some underground and interesting bands. opeth is also quite good. and polish band delight - they are great but quite unknown - their vocalist is beautiful chick.. believe me.

Originally posted by Sopel
polish band delight - they are great but quite unknown - their vocalist is beautiful chick.. believe me.

ROTFL! what do you smoke Sopel? it must be good stuff... hehehe... anyway, in april we have summer. it's strange but weather is more sunny than in july/august...

Originally posted by Sopel
anyway.... anathema fans all over the world! whoever you are come here to poland to have great time on metalmania fest. ;-)

that is a call indeed haha!
we talked about it:)there's a good chance im coming over.i was too lazy to go ask for ticket prices today*stuck to her new pc*
soon i'll know;)

you're definetaly nuts :loco: :p
I want to come over as well, there might be a chance, because I'll change to another system at work. We'll see.... but I wouldnt hope for it :(