Anathema on Metalmania 03 (Poland)

Originally posted by Sopel

btw. i rent a litlle flat about 300m behind the hall. :lol:

jezuuuuuu.... z nieba mi spadasz Sopel ;) jak juz Ci pisalem w mejlu bierzemy ze soba naszego malego dzieciaka i mamy problem co dalej... w srdoku nocy wracac do Wroclawia bedzie ciezko, wiec jesli mozesz nas przenocowac... to slij mejla szybko :p

Originally posted by Mariner
= not to take serious

ts:p did you think id be insulted by this?haha
i went to the travel agency and asked for a plane to poland and the chapest one was 407 euros:( so my plan sank:( boohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes!!!im nuts!M!

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
i went to the travel agency and asked for a plane to poland and the chapest one was 407 euros:( so my plan sank:( boohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes!!!im nuts!M!
i was talking to meself though, Im not to be taken serious.
pity for the plane :(
I assume 'M!' is the same as 'nem'? :)

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris

hey, travelling by train is much cheaper! my brother was studying with a guy from macedonia!!! and form time to time the guy was visiting his homeland... and he used trains. it wasn't so expensive... and it isn't (i think).

Originally posted by Eldzik
also here is full Metalmania line-up:

Big scene:
Samael, Saxon, Opeth, Mayhem, Vader, ANATHEMA, Sweet Noise, Marduk, Immolation, Malevolent Creation, ENTER CHAOS, Delight, Lost Soul.

Small scene:
DEMISE, Never, Parricide, Azarath, Misteria, Anal Stench, Dominium, Crionics, Elysium

D. said yesterday that Azarath can't play, so i guess that they will replace by another band from Pagan Rec.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

Originally posted by Sopel
hey, travelling by train is much cheaper! my brother was studying with a guy from macedonia!!!

you mean FYROM?or a greek from the region macedonia?
our politics fucked it on this one:mad: so dont continue this error

anyway its a long travel by train,but not a bad idea if you are not alone in the trip and have spare time and dont have a fortune in the wallet