Anathema on Metalmania 03 (Poland)

and i hate this!!! what are the titles of threads for? you have to browse all threads because you know everywhere you can find interesting entries. balh blah. do u get it?
well, then start new thread "belgium movies are shity" or sth of that sort... because when i open thread about metalmania i usually don't want to read about polish or belgium movies... but about metalmania...

Sopel, dont do this to us, we like to go off topic. Its a part of our lives. and its unfair to take that away from us :cry:

Hey Sopel take it easy man, it's stupid to get pissed at me cos EVERYONE is always going off-topic, there's nothing to do about it, and you seem to be the only one who's reacting like this, obviously cos it's your thread. If anyone would want to talk about this Metalmania thing again it would just happen, nothing to do with this off-topic stuff.....

Originally posted by Sopel
and i hate this!!! what are the titles of threads for? you have to browse all threads because you know everywhere you can find interesting entries. balh blah. do u get it?
well, then start new thread "belgium movies are shity" or sth of that sort... because when i open thread about metalmania i usually don't want to read about polish or belgium movies... but about metalmania...

typical Sopel:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers mate:cool:

Originally posted by Cerulean
EVERYONE is always going off-topic, there's nothing to do about it, and you seem to be the only one who's reacting like this, obviously cos it's your thread. If anyone would want to talk about this Metalmania thing again it would just happen, nothing to do with this off-topic stuff.....

realize that this forum is turning into very exclusive thing as not everyone can sit and read all threads every day. if u don't folow this forum every single day, youre geting quite lost and it discourages. blah. blah. :yell:

Originally posted by Sopel
realize that this forum is turning into very exclusive thing as not everyone can sit and read all threads every day. if u don't folow this forum every single day, youre geting quite lost and it discourages. blah. blah. :yell:

eh,personal?thats the best a forum can get.its a pain in the ass when youre away a bit,but then its inevitable.

and if we created a thousand threads containing every little question or subject,that would be ugly alright.

Originally posted by the_good_son141
whatever:lol: (not too far from brussels thats for sure)
you know, i dont know whats the hagelhelm is about...
but his place is called hekelgem, so there you are wrong :p

Originally posted by the_good_son141
eh,personal?thats the best a forum can get.its a pain in the ass when youre away a bit,but then its inevitable.

and if we created a thousand threads containing every little question or subject,that would be ugly alright.
yeah, then its really difficult to keep track...
btw talking about going off topic brought us off topic :)
oh we're good!

BTW Sopel, you need to watch the katatoniaforum. its pissbored over there. no no this one is good. and theyre lots of mates around :D :cool:

Yeah I wanted to say that anyone who doesn't like this going-off-topic stuff should go to forums like the one from Katatonia, everything is straight on-topic there, booooooriiiiiiing... I go there sometimes though... When I'm bored :p