metalmania Poland and Ostrawa (CZ)

Mariner said:
phantom of the opera! !:eek: !:eek: !:eek: aaaaaargh i hope theyll play it for few more gigs!

di anno era maiden kicks ass. i can't really listen to anything without paul these days, and that doesn't mean i don't like dickinson, i just can't seem to bother putting beast or seventh son in the cd player, dunno why... i'll catch maiden on graspop this summer so we'll see how it goes.

after '88 maiden don't tell me much. few good tracks but nothing grand like the old days. always fancy a good maiden gig though. their shows are top fun (fun in a positive way i mean, not ridiculously fun.)

blaze never fitted into maiden. Well he did on the 2 albums they made with him, but the bruce songs are not fitting his voice. but he's a good singer. has much much depth in his voice. I mean he can go pretty low while he's still singing loud.
Well in fact he is a better singer then Bruce is, but Bruce is an animal on stage. thats what makes him a winner.
BTW Lots of songs on the Xfactor kicks ass.

Oh my god! I just listened to the Maiden song, and in fact I don't like Maiden AT ALL but this cover kicks damn fucking ass. I want to hear it next time you come to Belgium! (*hint*GRASPOP*hint*)

how can you not like maiden at all? i always want to listen to prowler or murders in the rue morgue when im a bit intoxicated... hell, i even listened to aces high the other day after a year or so...