How Did You Know Anathema.....????

rafael said:
Argh, I fkin knew it!

In the beginning, when I discussed the album on the board, I wrote "Eternity". Then one morning I was reading some comments, can't remember who wrote it, but they wrote "Etirnity". I thought it was wrong back then, but everyone wrote it that way. So I assumed that I was wrong, although writing "Etirnity" seemed all wrong in my head.

But it's all okay now...

I thank you for correcting me once and for all in this matter! :D

From now on I'll write "Eternity" the proper way. :Spin:

... and I don't know if I have dyslexia. o_O

What about checking your ORIGINAL COPY? :D:D:D

I was 13 years old. Alternative 4 was released and Fragile Dreams and Empty were played on the radio every now and then. Especially Fragile Dreams really blew me away, and I bought the album. Hah, I am proud of that, considering the 13 years old kids of today think Eminem is supahcool :cool:

saw them the first time at graspop in '99, my first band at my first big festival and i felt in love with them both (anathema and festivals)
since then i tried to see them everywhere i could (even if i had to travel 10 hours(huntenpop)

hey mind you! that last britney song rocks my socks. :headbang: really! :oops:

yeah i know, i never thought of liking britney. it was on the radio and i thought hey that song is cool, and then the dj said it was her. scary! but i dont mind :)

In december of 2001 i bought two magacines in a metal one they were the album of the month and ind another rock magacine there was a good interview with them,playing in a Budapest Festival, and a promo cd with the Release song which really liked me so much, I liked too the A Fine Day to exit picture, and i started to get all their albums.............

Javier no regret said:
In december of 2001 i bought two magacines in a metal one they were the album of the month and ind another rock magacine there was a good interview with them,playing in a Budapest Festival, and a promo cd with the Release song which really liked me so much, I liked too the A Fine Day to exit picture, and i started to get all their albums.............

hey!!! that magazine its called "RockSound" right!!???

i have that number with that Release song :D

:)

bldbros.jpg

'94 sometime....of all things a catholic univerity radio station had some metal shows in the evenings...that's what got me listening to Edge of Sanity, Samael, Tiamat, Cemetary....among others...

But Anathema was one that also caught my ear early on along with Paradise Lost and My Dying Bride. Easiest to find CD's for the "Peaceville big 3" in the US. How fortunate for me... :Spin: And so the doom entered my life....just a small part of the story...

And so I finally post of the board....I've been a long time lurker, hopefully I'll have some time to post...not bloody likely! :loco:

still glad to finally make a cameo today
howdy kids
:wave: