I'm new here and I saw Anathema in Bradford 30th Nov

I was first :p

en om die Griekjes en Fintjes es te ambeteren ga ik nu ook es iets in mijn eigen taal neerschrijven, ben benieuwd als ze zullen opengaan :D

toch wel, maar er is een hele discussie geweest... met als uitkomst dat vanaf dan bijna nooit een post wordt gedeleted, enkel als ze vulgair (foto's v moody, je zal het nog wel merken als je hier blijft hangen) of zeer offensief zijn ingesteld....
dit zal niet lang meer duren of we krijgen commentaar. Niet Gorik?
:lol:

Ahh, I see, excuse me, just new here from last night, but lets be less childish than those turks en greecs (no hard words about the fins, you must understand english is very difficult for them ;) ) and continue in english... I hate it too when a part of an interesting topic is written in another weird language...

EDIT: ok, there are mods, zever nog maar wat verder dan :cool:

ik moest het weten, ik had immers ooit iets van een bloeddorstig konijn opgevangen :devil:
we mogen eigenlijk redelijk onze gang gaan niet? :)

Uh? Why put a pic of you here?? Well, I guess it must be online somewhere, and you have to use the

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
Hehe, tzijn vooral de Turken he die graag un hun taal schrijven :p
En toch zit Sol83 ook altijd commentaar op hun te geven en de volgende dag begon hij zelf Grieks :rolleyes:

If you want to call yourself a man, translate your post now!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :)

yes got it, well could do, but i only got 4 songs :( shame really if i'd pressed down 'hold' on the MD recorder I'd have got the whole thing. Damn. well the quality isn't so good and it's mono so you think it's still worth it ?

Originally posted by Forlorn Hope
:lol::lol::lol: We did it Mariner, we pissed him off :lol:
Well, here's the translation:
Hehe, it's especially the Turkish people who like to write in their own language, and Sol83 doesn't like that but the day after, he's writing Greek himself

:D

Naughty kids.... Anyway, you were the first to get anoyed by Don and co..... And I rarely post in Greek. Only if someone asks me something. :cool: