Filesharing?

I use WinMX..... I have close to 1500 files shared usually so there's a lot of metal to look through....but you have to IM me as soon as you start your download to tell me you're from here :lol: because I have a habit of chucking people (513 users on my ignore list) cause they just totally spam my list and I have a 56k connection.

I use the same name as on here also. :D Same name I use everywhere I go actually......

It is. Go under options under whatever prog you use and create a new folder to share. Have this folder empty and there will be nothing for users to upload. Just have your incoming crap go in another folder. Don't do this unless you have a 56K, because if anything is going to end filesharing it's people doing stuff like this.

Originally posted by The Deathrace King
I use Soulseek (I'm list only.... IM ArsonistSavior, and I'll add you) and DC++.

You can find some obscure shit on DC++.

Is Soulseek a downloadable filesharing client? I tried doing some searches for it, and all I came up with was a search engine and domain hoster... <=/ :cry:

Fuck Kaaza Lite, fuck WinMX... they're memory hogs, and the queing system sucks... DC++ RULES. Either there's a slot open or there's not. If I'm online, I'm always on the Ultimate Metal HUB! \m/

ooh UM hub? can you post the address? (or PM it if it's not ok to post it here) There are a couple of excellent metal hubs that I'm on a fair amount, but I didn't know there was a UM hub :)