Fill in gaps

SuperGoat

goat tickler
Hi!
I've recently started triggering my drums from the latest recording. I use Kristal as audio engine (my Cubase is **** and won't work at all) and Drumagog for triggering.
I have imported my Wav-files to Krystal and put Drumagog on them and it works fine most of the time but sometimes some hits won't be recogniced by Drumagog. How do I "fill them in"?

Also, the tracks are recorded with Logic. Would it be easier to export the tracks as midi files and only get the signals instead of the whole sound (exept for the overhead mics of course)? And how to do it right?

Thanks,
/SuperGoat

You need to mess with the sensitivity in drumagog. Take a look in the manual and you should be able to figure it out. As far as your second question, I don't quite follow you. When you recorded the triggers into Logic, did you record them to midi files, or to audio(WAV) files?

I've never used Logic, but I've read other's comments around here (especially this thread)that Logic will convert audio to midi. I don't know how easy or difficult it is though.