Fimbul demo colours

you guys are killing me with collection of demo colors, it all will end up in the land fill :)

Well my friend, that has obviously happened to many demo tapes - otherwise they wouldn't be that hard to get :cool:

I mean, there have been 1000 copies in 1994. How many are in posession of forum members with real collectors? Maybe 40-50 - I guess even less.

Where are all the other ones - even the band has none.

It's just a sport to get 'em :p

No, I bought it from a swedish guy who did get it straight from the band back in the day. I believe it was one of the guys from the band Imperious. I think I paid 250 SKR for it (about 30€ /$40).
Mine also has Fimbul Records printed on the cassette.

No, I bought it from a swedish guy who did get it straight from the band back in the day. I believe it was one of the guys from the band Imperious. I think I paid 250 SKR for it (about 30€ /$40).
Mine also has Fimbul Records printed on the cassette.

Haha, great prize man. However, your story is another proof that it's an original band release - very nice :headbang:

I think in 1994 the band sold the tapes for 20 SKR / 4 $.
If some people had known how much they can earn with the demo nowadays thay would've taken them all :D

And another variation for all collectors :loco:

Obviously there are two different blue versions. On the right the lighter one with new logo on the cover, on the left one in dark blue with old band logo:

er12-j-1f0e.jpg