The coolest gift.

Bill S.

Sanity is too overrated
Jun 26, 2006
San Diego, CA U.S.A.
Okay, let me set this up for you. I had loaned a fellow kindred member my Twilight of the Thunder god CD, since she had mentioned that she had one of AA's other Cd's. So I'm over her house tonight, and she mentions that while she likes the music, she's not really into that style of singing. So not only does she return my CD to me, but gifts me her Versus the World CD. (Which I didn't have yet.) But wait, there's more... I had noticed that it listed a second CD, but didn't really look at the back cover until I got home, at which point I see that the second CD contains Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds, the Arrival of the Fimbul Winter demo, and the Thor Arise demo. Holy shit!!! :OMG:Digging around online, apparently I got what is referred to as the "Viking edition" of Versus the World, which I wasn't even aware existed. Man, that has to be one of the coolest gifts I've gotten from anyone in a while.

That kicks ass!

Although, I can think of a cooler gift you can get from a woman...:loco:

thats pretty sweet man, i got a gift last weekend too, although i had to do a bit of work under a house, fuck all really, only took an hour.

My mate got me to run some wires under his house & in return i got the Twilight of The Thunder God Double Vinyl! Its fucking awsome.