final album release date!

Good news. June isn't as far away as, say, September....

Man, it seems like this album went together without a hitch, huh? I mean, especially when you compare it to D&D. But even on GR, there was all the Lopez drama of "Is he gonna want to record today? Do we have to talk him into it?" This one it seems like they went in, recorded it, mixed it, mastered it, and it all was easy. Interesting to see how it turns out. And I wonder if it's still reminiscent of what Mike said it was like months ago: nick drake meets scott walker meets bathory meets the cure, etc.

Ahhhh the soul-crushing feeling knowing that other people have heard the new album and we have to wait until June... Good thing I already know this album is gonna rape my psyche.

It´s gonna be even more soul-crushing when people start to download the album and talking about it before it´s release.

this album is gonna rape my psyche.

Hahahaha....wow....first it was.....opeth rapes nun's ass....and now...they rape ppl psyche ....wow....opeth is really a pathological serial rapist...i say we lock them up for a very very long time......PEAC EOUT

maybe they should give us the DVD now then so we have something to do while we wait for the album...??

It's just painful to think... already mixed and so so far away.... (the album)

Good news. June isn't as far away as, say, September....

Man, it seems like this album went together without a hitch, huh? I mean, especially when you compare it to D&D. But even on GR, there was all the Lopez drama of "Is he gonna want to record today? Do we have to talk him into it?" This one it seems like they went in, recorded it, mixed it, mastered it, and it all was easy. Interesting to see how it turns out. And I wonder if it's still reminiscent of what Mike said it was like months ago: nick drake meets scott walker meets bathory meets the cure, etc.

very well said dave

Bathory mixed with Nick Drake seems far fetched but hey,if they can pull something like that through i´m going to be impressed

can't wait for this. definitely one of the few new albums i'm really looking forward to this year.