Final mix for my cd (Real Drums, podfarm/eleven)

guitarplaya18

Dec 25, 2009
Hey guys,

Check out my bands cd. Excuse the vocals and the messups here and there, but shit happens. Drums were recorded at Glow in the Dark studios in atlanta, ga. Guitars were pod/eleven.

Pretty generic type metalcore stuff haha, but track 4 and 7 are the tits/least generic in my opinion ;) so check those out if anything

I'm hoping to get the project files eventually so i can try and mix myself, or get one of yall to.

Anyways you can check it out at
www.myspace.com/whenforeverfailsrock
and download at
www.whenforeverfails.bandcamp.com

Let me know what you think, thanks

oh yea, some studio vids from recording
Drums:
Guitars:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I recognized you guys singing Thrice. Cool vids. It says you guys broke up?

haha, gotta love thrice, and yea we did. We played our last show august of last year, and it was a battle of the bands. We won and got free recording. So we just now got it finished. Oh, and we played a cd release show yesterday, so technically that was our last show ever i guess ha...but thanks for checkin it out man

ha, well we never had any real recording the entire time we were a band. So we did it so we would have something for the fans and for us to remember by, and to eventually laugh at considering we are doing better stuff now ;)

Some of the effects on those mixes were fubar'd and there were a few times it sounded like there were clicks in edits that were made... Crossfading works wonders... Other than those 2 issues the mixes were good and there were some sick breakdowns...