Real Drums, ramped guitars (by ArthurD) rock mix.

Nice work! I really like the low end and how the vocals sit in the mix.

Thank you for the feedback!
Yeah, this was the second version of the song, the first one has a lack of low end, you could hear every bass note but it was just boomy and i've cutted all the low end. Then i realized that with the deeper low end the song will sound better)

The recording is very good...very clean...the only thing is it's a touch too clean and could do with more bass. The reamped guitar is great but maybe could do with a little bit more grit on it. Sounds more ilke pop music at the moment than hard rock or metal.
But overall, very professional and well done!

The recording is very good...very clean...the only thing is it's a touch too clean and could do with more bass. The reamped guitar is great but maybe could do with a little bit more grit on it. Sounds more ilke pop music at the moment than hard rock or metal.
But overall, very professional and well done!

That isn't a metal for real and the client wanted it NOT to sound like metal, so that was the point))
Thank you!)

Very good mix! I was especially interested in hearing your mix since it has real drums recorded - they sound great. If I was being super critical, I would maybe look for more "weight" from the snare by layering a sample snare (drumagog or something). Really like the guitar tones - cool riff too.

I don't like the vocal processing, but that is probably not your call. It is not "wrong", it just sounds too processed for what I usually listen to. But overall a very good mix with balanced instruments and good energy.