Finally Cleveland gets a decent festival!!!!

Falconer was just confirmed for the show today. People not familiar with them should check them out. They are ex-members of Mithotyn, and they are very good power metal.

Awesome!!!!!!!! Falconer is a great band! It will be interesting to hear them with their new singer. Does anyone know what this guy's voice is like?

hopefully better than the last singer.I cant stand that guys voice.Not excited at all by these guys.Oh well more time to buy cds

Mithotyn going from a superior Viking Metal band and transforming into a second rate Power Metal band was probably a mistake.

Falconer are not bad, but they're not nearly as good as Mithotyn.

I liked Mithotyn a lot, and I probably wouldn't even like Falconer as much if I wasn't such a fan of Mithotyn. Either way, I do not mind seeing them live at all. At least they are not adding any hardcore acts like people keep talking about.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. I think Falconer complement the Cleveland show very well. Both Falconer and Wolf deserve a little exposure out here in the US.

They added a bunch of local bands to the line-up as well. Cleveland does have some very good local talent. I am glad to see them add a little black metal to the show since it was shaping up to be all power/doom. I see Somnus reunited for this show. They are worth seeing for sure.

Oaklain said:
They added a bunch of local bands to the line-up as well. Cleveland does have some very good local talent. I am glad to see them add a little black metal to the show since it was shaping up to be all power/doom. I see Somnus reunited for this show. They are worth seeing for sure.

FYI, the show that has Somnus, Destructor, After Shok etc...is a pre-show and is on Thursday night. It's being billed as the Cleveland Metal Night and admission is NOT included as part of the BW&BK ticket. Admission is $6 for the show and you can get tixs from Ticketmaster,.

I didn't notice the fine print until you mentioned that, thanks.
Thats too bad because I would have liked to see Somnus get some recognition. They are a great band and I wish they would have gotten some more national exposure than just playing the Milwalkee Metalfest. It is too bad they are broken up.