finally got the connection!

26. Then saith the prophet and slave of the beauteous one: Who am I, and what shall be the sign? So she answered him, bending down, a lambent flame of blue, all-touching, all penetrant, her lovely hands upon the black earth, & her lithe body arched for love, and her soft feet not hurting the little flowers: Thou knowest! And the sign shall be my ecstasy, the consciousness of the continuity of existence, the omnipresence of my body.

referring to nuit, so...downwardddd

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Nuit/id/534995

In art, Nuit was usually depicted as a naked woman with her back arched over the heavens, facing Geb, who lay with his phallus pointed toward her. Often, this image was painted on the inside lid of sarcophagi as a reminder of resurrection. When depicted standing up separately from Geb, she appeared with a water pot on her head (which happened to be the hieroglyph for nuit), and with the colour indigo, representative of the night sky. Sometimes she appeared in the form of a cow whose great body formed the sky and heavens, a sycamore tree, or as a giant sow, suckling many piglets, which represent the stars.