Finally introducing myself

Screw Best Buy - I mean real corporate sales with commisions. Or you could do somehting similar to waht you do now but with another company and maybe only handle internal customers. Oops Sorry for going off like I'm your Dad or something. I just like mentoring and see people reach their potential. My experiences with corporate America are coming out. I owe you a brew. :)

Nah, if it was my dad, it'd be about money, about my car, about this that. And it'd go on for like a minimum of an hour.

But I don't wanna keep doing this stuff though. Just get enough to get by till can work as a Swift Truck Driver and not deal with the stupid customers in tech support anymore.

Think so. Dunno though. But it's for Swift Trucking and it will be more fun than what I'm doing now. Going to make sure have a laptop and speakers before I do it, so I can have mp3's from my home cds on it and have good music.

hey guys I also thought it time to join in the fun. First time on a board. no idea - honestly, hope I've figured it out. Massive Anthrax fan - trying my best to head up the Australian ST, so far we've had a ball - lots and lots of fun. mmm Might leave it at that until I'm sure I've figured out this damn technology.

Welcome to you all!! Good to see more fans posting. I know there are alot of thrax fans out there, just that not alot post. It took me along time to get the nerve to post. And yes I was intimidated, mostly by..... well I won't mention names, but now I am glad I did.

OneManStandsThrax said:
...I was intimidated, mostly by..... well I won't mention names...

It's cool, we all know the ladies on this board can be vicious. Uhhmm...Mistress Maiden? Got any cookies in the oven? :)