Finally music from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netheral

May 20, 2003
Visit site
Well, finally I'll post some music I've recorded with my band Beneath Flowers. I won't give any further subscriptions because afterwards everyone would just flame me because it's not progressive in their opinion etc.
It's some kind of teaser of our new Demo CD called "to Dispel".

So here we go........please give it a try and listen to it till the end.........feedback highly appreciated! :)........ If some of you should like it I can give you some more info....

http://www.beneath-flowers.de/Beneath-Flowers-01.mp3

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=AA41693F1042D141

Unfortunately I had to simple it down a bit so the quality isn't as good as on the cd......perhaps I'll up a better version...

now I guess this thread will end up with noone ever listened to our mp3 and everyone guessing what I could be doing while not uploading another version of the teaser :Smug:

wtf this is not progressive!111nfluenced!!!!....!!!!.....PRO GOUT

edit: I though the riffs were pretty good, no problems there, nice acoustic stuff, nice solos. Some of the vocals I didn't like. Overall though it was a good listening experience. Cheers

i actually spent the time to listen to it before it got boring...

hats off to you for sounding like dodheimsgard in the beginning.

the rest i didnt care for though.

but you sound fairly legit in the execution and production. theres dozens of people on this forum alone who get all excited and buy this sort of crap all the time *cough* metal_wrath *cough*.

no offense.

Self-promotion: If you have the intention of promoting your band, or any band in particular, without incentive as to discussion/debate, you should post in *this* thread. If self-promotion material is posted any where else that isn't somehow relevant to a conversation, it will be considered SPAM.

SPAM: Whilst this can at times be a vague term, we trust that you all have the common sense to gauge what is appropriate and what is not. Some things that fall under the SPAM category are: wasteful threads/posts with no discernible purpose, repeatedly posting the same message over and over, repeatedly adding nothing of worth to a conversation, posting repeatedly using internet slang with no contribution of value etc. SPAMMING is not allowed.:Smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.