Finally Mutiny Within is here!!!!

MasqueReaper

Paradise Lost...OH SHIT!!
Apr 25, 2004
Roslyn, NY
I have been coming to this forum for so many years, always chatting it up about a new Bodom album or a crazy Symphony X song. But now my favorite "local" band with the best friends a guy could ask for has finally landed on Ultimate Metal!!

First off I just wanna say congrats to you guys, you have gone from a basement band to an international RoadRunner band in less time than I could have ever imagined. You managed to get signed because your insane live skills stood out, there was no way RR could ever turn down a band that rips it live like Mutiny Within.

I cannot wait to see what you can do when given the chance to record in Florida next month. As metal fans, we have always been unrelenting perfectionist bastards. We rewind solos to death and criticize songs, and we have almost unmatchable expectations for our favorite bands. Now I challenge you to put that critical energy into your debut. Never compromise anything, down to the last track. Keep that shit fast and technical, no cheezy fuckin ballads. There is no doubt that you will blow everybody away. And the best part of all is, it will all be real, down to the last note. It won't be long before you get the chance to prove to the globe who the new king of metal is!! Just don't forget the little guy (dr) when fame and fortune come calling...

Love you guys, :Smokin:

Rudy

I have been coming to this forum for so many years, always chatting it up about a new Bodom album or a crazy Symphony X song. But now my favorite "local" band with the best friends a guy could ask for has finally landed on Ultimate Metal!!

First off I just wanna say congrats to you guys, you have gone from a basement band to an international RoadRunner band in less time than I could have ever imagined. You managed to get signed because your insane live skills stood out, there was no way RR could ever turn down a band that rips it live like Mutiny Within.

I cannot wait to see what you can do when given the chance to record in Florida next month. As metal fans, we have always been unrelenting perfectionist bastards. We rewind solos to death and criticize songs, and we have almost unmatchable expectations for our favorite bands. Now I challenge you to put that critical energy into your debut. Never compromise anything, down to the last track. Keep that shit fast and technical, no cheezy fuckin ballads. There is no doubt that you will blow everybody away. And the best part of all is, it will all be real, down to the last note. It won't be long before you get the chance to prove to the globe who the new king of metal is!! Just don't forget the little guy (dr) when fame and fortune come calling...

Love you guys, :Smokin:

Rudy

Rudy, I could not have put it better myself.

Ian