finally! my bodom pics...sorry bout the links, but just bear with them please!

cool pix you lucky ass.. i have a bunch of pix from their concert in the south of brazil (not with them though) and just dont know how to post 'em!!

awesome pics

lol
but you have the same expresion in each hehe

*shakes fist* Damn it i want to see them again

Ustrel said:
awesome pics

lol
but you have the same expresion in each hehe

*shakes fist* Damn it i want to see them again

heh, yeah i know...but the whole time i was just like....woah....its Bodom...
so i didnt really know what the hell to do. and yes, i wanna seee them again too. ive seen em every time they've performed in the us

lol, You guys only got that picture of Janne cuz you followed him out to the parking lot.

074.jpg

I got some good pics from that show too. :Smug:

Haha, I love the guy sitting in the back, thinking: "Sitting on the stage, sitting on the stage, yeah, I'm just sitting on the stage......yeah.....sitting on the stage, sitting on the stage...."

heatherxlove said:
lol, You guys only got that picture of Janne cuz you followed him out to the parking lot.

074.jpg

I got some good pics from that show too. :Smug:

dude, post them up here. that pic you just posted was from the other atlanta show, the first time a met alexi. becasue hes playing in that scarface shirt....on this other show, where i posted mypics, he was wearing a different one when he was playing, but changed into the scarface one afterwards..on the bus. but yeah dude, post the rest of those pics, thatd be awesome.

also...i heard about a video that was recorded of that show ^ so if anyoen knows about it, put it on here, or tell me where i can find it, becaue im in the front row somewhere

Jani Laiho said:
dude, post them up here. that pic you just posted was from the other atlanta show, the first time a met alexi. becasue hes playing in that scarface shirt....on this other show, where i posted mypics, he was wearing a different one when he was playing, but changed into the scarface one afterwards..on the bus. but yeah dude, post the rest of those pics, thatd be awesome.

also...i heard about a video that was recorded of that show ^ so if anyoen knows about it, put it on here, or tell me where i can find it, becaue im in the front row somewhere
I can't post anything else because all of my files are on my boyfriend's computer. He's formatting my notebook right now (or rather the past two months... blame World of Warcraft). And, I have a few minutes of video from the show that I took on my digital camera just because there were a few solos that I love. I wanted to be able to watch them over and over again whenever I felt like it.

Yeah, I'm not a hardcore fan of CoB but am definitely supportive. Not sure that I'd release the video on here.

It was funny though, I just showed up at the stage with my digital camera (which is pretty nice) and everyone thought I was photo press or something and let me up into that security/tangled wires pit to take pics. I also got some crazy video of a few fans that was hilarious.

Well, that particular picture where Janne has the hoodie and shades on there weren't any pictures taken with him until several people followed him into the parking lot because I was there. I saw it all go down. I'm not saying that in order to have a picture taken with Janne you have to chase him down into a parking lot, lol.

I had to send Janne a teddy bear covered in frosted flakes in order to get a picture with him.

heatherxlove said:
Well, that particular picture where Janne has the hoodie and shades on there weren't any pictures taken with him until several people followed him into the parking lot because I was there. I saw it all go down. I'm not saying that in order to have a picture taken with Janne you have to chase him down into a parking lot, lol.

I had to send Janne a teddy bear covered in frosted flakes in order to get a picture with him.

No, not really, thanks to all these forum people I did get to see him without the hoodie right after the concert. All you really had to do was head out of the venue as soon as Bodom got done playing, I mean, they have to go out somewhere, so I waited by the stairs that were there, and he was the first one to come out, right about 5-10min after the show, and after that all of them started coming out one by one.

And now that I see some Lamb of God's pictures I realize that one of the guys that I asked where the Bodom guys might be coming out from was one of LOG's guitarists. It's the guy to the far left. I mean it's gotta be bad that I asked him where the Bodom members where and did not even recognize him on his own headlining tour. Although for a minute there I thought it was Anssi Kippo, but nahhh

lamb_of_god.jpg

yeah i was with wings of a dream at that concert, and he met the whole band before all of that. i mean, Janne did kinda book it off the bus and headed for the parking lot, and yes some people followed but...its nothing im ashamed of. he was a cool fuckin guy. he could have been rude and just left, or have said ive got places to be, but he didnt...he answed everybodys questions that followed him, took pictures with everyone that asked-very patiently i might add, and before he left he thanked everybody, and just left. it wasnt like a backstreet boys moment where all of us chicks chased them bitches and ripped their clothes off.

another thing i wanna add is that he did not neglect the first fan that followed him, and the girl that was with him asked him what it was like to be asked so many questions, or something like that, when they were getting into the car. the dude took time to talk to everybody, and had NO problem what so ever taking pictures with everybody. in fact, my picture with him got fucked up at first and he offered to take it again. dude even yanked me beside him for the pose right before the picture was taken. henkka did the same thing with wings of a dream's first photo, because im the one that fucked the picture up..lol