How big of a fan is Will??

To be honest, I really don't know. CoB forums are gay anyway with terrible moderators. Argued in MY defense with someone who was trolling me. Nothing that would get me banned here, just some lame shit. What I said was not even vulgar, more so humorous, whereas the other guy out to get me banned went "unnoticed" by Deron. Just a 5 day thing, no biggie.

Jesus, is CoB Off-Topic the UM version of Lover's Leap or something?

"I can't take it anymore! I hate my account! I'm gonna go stir up the CoB forums!"

Afterthought: Even farting on that forum is a cause for ban. It's a near guarantee Deron will have to cock-slap you if you make anyone of influence there mad.

Jesus, is CoB Off-Topic the UM version of Lover's Leap or something?

"I can't take it anymore! I hate my account! I'm gonna go stir up the CoB forums!"

Haha! It's a real shithole there. Internet tough guys flaunting there e-penises for the 14-year-old Bodom fanboys. Nothing but flaming and arguments. I only care for the guitar-related threads, otherwise I don't take the forum seriously. Don't listen to too Bodom much anymore, no reason too, haha! Just happens to be an active board.

USPS_workhome_728x90_backupR.gif

Will is a HUGE fag !!!!

O wait sorry read the topic wrong ....