FS: Olympic By Premier Drum kit

REDBOX04

Obsessed with Gear
Jan 16, 2008
in my mind
This is a very used Olympic By Premier Drum kit.

It has several cosmetic scratches, marks, and a couple "Pokemon" and smiley face stickers. No severe damage; only cosmetic. Still sounds good. Heads probably should be replaced.

Here's what is included:
- 22"x18" Bass Drum
- 16"x16" Floor tom
- 13"x11" Tom
- 12"x10" Tom
- Tom mounting arms with memory locks on both sides
- 2 Floor Tom Legs
- Bass Pedal

Originally this was sold as a 5 piece kit. The kit is missing the symbols, symbol stands, throne, snare, snare stand, and one floor tom leg.

These items would be great for someone looking to expand an already assembled kit. Add 3 extra toms and a kick to your kit for more tonal options! Or buy these pieces and just add a snare and cymbols. This is a great start to what could be a killer drum set!

This kit retails (with all parts) for $400 new. I have decided to sell these items for only $100 or for best offer! Make me an offer!

SHIPPING
I am willing to ship these items anywhere in the US (buyer pays shipping) I am also willing to do a local transaction if you live here in Arizona.

PAYMENT
Due to the many online scams, I feel that the safest, and only methods of payment I am willing to accept are:
Cash or Cashiers Check/Money Order

::pLEASE NO TRADES::

PS: I am also separately selling a Pearl Free Floating Steel Snare in good condition, and a Pearl S-70W Snare Drum Stand. Email for more info, pictures, and prices on these items!

Talk to You soon! :metal:

PICTURES
1397631028_0x.jpg

1397631028_1x.jpg

1397631028_2x.jpg

1397631028_3x.jpg