FINALLY some fucking stems!

Stems would be ALL guitars bounced to a stereo or mono track, all drum tracks bounced to another SINGLE track, etc.

What is provided in this thread would not fall under that definition. Instead, these would be the individual tracks of each recorded part, (Guitar Left, Guitar Right instead of all guitars on one track).

I hope this makes sense.

Had a go at this, great stems man! Cymbals are slate which is really lame, and there is some weird vocal timings, but other than that I think my mix sounds pretty good. Enjoy, and thx NS!!!

and the 808 ended up like poop since i was in a hurry and with headphones, ill fix later :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm aware of what stems are. I labeled it this way because most people call them stems. Most people don't really care.

Stems would be ALL guitars bounced to a stereo or mono track, all drum tracks bounced to another SINGLE track, etc.

What is provided in this thread would not fall under that definition. Instead, these would be the individual tracks of each recorded part, (Guitar Left, Guitar Right instead of all guitars on one track).

I hope this makes sense.

I don't know why I thought stems were each individual track separately......But now I know!

I'm aware of what stems are. I labeled it this way because most people call them stems. Most people don't really care.

Most people are fucking idiots, but proper labeling/naming of techniques and tracks is PARAMOUNT in doing business with other people. If I ever get someone who asks me to do a "stem master" and sends me individual tracks, I will personally find you and beat you senseless.

I found the vocals really hard to mix on this song, not sure why.

Nick, just FWI, all your 'stems' were rendered as stereo files but were/should be mono. You can just select all audio files and glue for the same result since you don't need to render any FX.

Thanks Nicholas. Used an SM57 and an AT SDC:lol: for the guitars.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the vocals really hard to mix on this song, not sure why.

Nick, just FWI, all your 'stems' were rendered as stereo files but were/should be mono. You can just select all audio files and glue for the same result since you don't need to render any FX.

Yeah I noticed that.

Still trying to master the new reaper lol ;/ some of my key commands got fucked, which totally sucks.

Good thing it's nothin major.