Finally The Black Stymphalian EP is ready for release! *Free download*

Jaymz

Stymphalian Productions
May 20, 2006
York
www.facebook.com
Ok finally here's all the links to the offical download and hard copy purchase pages for the EP!

You might think your happy with the promo mp3 version I gave out previously which is fair play....however the offical versions are top quality, slight mix changes, vocal mix across all tracks has been improved and generally the files can be bought at mp 320k + now. If you dig it, id appreciate it \m/

For the physical CD's *limited number*: http://theblackstymphalian.bigcartel.com/

For the digital download *In you choice of format at HQ*: http://theblackstymphalian.bandcamp.com/

Massive thanks to Marco *Mago* for the great new artwork, he put a lot of effort into it let me tell you that! :lol:

Here's some really crude snaps I took of the physical...Looks much better in person (sorry about the glare):

P1020261U-1.jpg

P1020242U-1.jpg

PS: If you haven't already, check out the myspace : www.myspace.com/theblackstymphalian and FB pages: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/The-Black-Stymphalian/86976783774?ref=ts and add yourselfs!

Thanks guys, hope you like!

While we are at it, every vocal was recorded with a different mic.....anybody guess which are which? If you get them all right.....you get a gold star ;)

Quite old school - hope you don't mind me saying that. Really diggin it dude. What level did you master to? Doesnt sound stupidly, fatiguingly loud :)

Quite old school - hope you don't mind me saying that. Really diggin it dude. What level did you master to? Doesnt sound stupidly, fatiguingly loud :)

Not at all :) If it makes one person bob their head im happy!

Im not sure of the RMS level....as they all told me different things. I just got it so it sounded really solid and punchy without being over-done. Im going to guess at around -11RMS or something but can't say for sure :)

This goes into my reference library!! :headbang: I like all the tracks, but that opening track, "Deadlock"...holy crap...it is just relentless. I love it!! Loving that rhythm guitar tone too!!! :kickass: :kickass:

First of all: congratulations! I know how much time and effort you spent in recording and producing this CD. I must say I really am impressed! Oh, and I can't wait to get the real CD in my mailbox :D

This goes into my reference library!! :headbang: I like all the tracks, but that opening track, "Deadlock"...holy crap...it is just relentless. I love it!! Loving that rhythm guitar tone too!!! :kickass: :kickass:

Haha thanks man, thats a personal fav of mine as its a totally new track that nobodies heard, until now :) And its brutal! :kickass:

First of all: congratulations! I know how much time and effort you spent in recording and producing this CD. I must say I really am impressed! Oh, and I can't wait to get the real CD in my mailbox :D

Don't worry dude, PM me your address and ill get a copy to you as soon as I get them :headbang: Pleasure working with you dude, hopefully it wont be the last time either :)

Small intermediate after one listen...

:worship:

James, you are the man! This is a MASTERPIECE in every way! The compositions, the drums, the riffs, the guitar sound, the solos, the vocals...all is so fucking great man!! I´m 100% pretty sure the people here would buy the record, if you´d sell it. To me a reason to quote one of my favourite Metal songwriters:

Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?

:lol: