Finally The Black Stymphalian EP is ready for release! *Free download*

Mago, you have now idea how perfect your logo is embedded in the myspace page..it´s truely amazing. I ask Martin to post it in our folder, okay?

Now back to topic..."THE BLACK STYMPHILIAN" FUCKING RULES!!! :D

Mago, you have now idea how perfect your logo is embedded in the myspace page..it´s truely amazing. I ask Martin to post it in our folder, okay?

Now back to topic..."THE BLACK STYMPHILIAN" FUCKING RULES!!! :D

wow, a lot of stuff was going on the last days I didnt open dropbox :D

ur right, stop threadnapping ;)

"I SEE YOUR EYES IN THE MIROOOOOHOHOHOHOHOR...." *bangbang*

"STARING BACK AT ME LIKE PHANTHooOOooOOoooMs!!"

Yeah man, you fucking rock! :headbang::headbang::headbang:
and i like your vibrato hahaha

Thanks dude! It was a real pleasure to be a part of this project, I really like this online collaboration stuff! It's such an easy way to meet and work with tallented musicians like Jaymz and it's easy beacause everyone can record in their own studio! :worship::headbang:

Yeah! The only disadvantage I can think of is that you lack the real "one on one" experience with the vocalist, not being able to say "ah that word you could do it a little bit more...blah blah" etc and really dig into the vocal production. Alas, its all good!! And there will be more to come ;)

Thanks dude! It was a real pleasure to be a part of this project, I really like this online collaboration stuff! It's such an easy way to meet and work with tallented musicians like Jaymz and it's easy beacause everyone can record in their own studio! :worship::headbang:

thats right, online collab stuff really kicks some ass from time to time...especially if you do most of the stuff urself most of the time it can be cool to focus on just ONE part of the production hahaha

Yeah! The only disadvantage I can think of is that you lack the real "one on one" experience with the vocalist, not being able to say "ah that word you could do it a little bit more...blah blah" etc and really dig into the vocal production. Alas, its all good!! And there will be more to come ;)

I can imagine that very well...frankly, I thought about that point when I heared that you wrote the lyrics and stuff...
I can also imagine that the 1000 different mics had to be a PITA to mix :loco:

Bumpage just to let people know if you order before Monday you will have the CD in your hands early next week! :devil:

Mago: Yeah the different mic's were abit of a PITA but it was good experience ;)

Finally it arrived today :lol:
wohoo.jpg

the cd looks really cool, with the white stuff beeing silver :D
excuse the gayness hahahaha