Finally The Black Stymphalian EP is ready for release! *Free download*

Ive cut a little bit of video of the tracking. Normally I had a hairy man filming me but for that song I was alone :)

Had to degrade the quality quite abit just to allow easier downloading, so apologies. But thats the main rhythm and you can hear the orch part playing the melody line. I hadn't tracked the guitar melodies at this point.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/451140/Stymph2.mpg

FUCK, sounds awesome man. Great work to everyone involved. First track sucked me in immediately, fuuuuuu :headbang:

Bit late on this, but its really killer work. Great job to all the singers, and the production is phenomenal.

If I had to pick one thing to comment on the mix, the vocals would be the weak point (the eq/how they sit, not the performances), but honestly everything is fucking ridiculous sounding. I still have older versions of Embrace the Decay, and this is just a HUGE leap in quality.

I finally had time to listen to the EP properly. Really great stuff and I'm happy that I've decided to be a part of this : ) I was really curious how "Falling..." will turn out and I must say it's very impressive. The chorus is a real gem. It was very interesting in the demo too, but the production made it very original. I really hope you will go for clean yet heavy vocals approach in the future. Cheers!

Hey Rip! Awesome, glad you like it :) If you PM me your address ill post you a copy of the finished product if you want.

And yeah man a mix of clean and heavy vocals will be in the future tracks :headbang:

Of course, I'd love to have a CD.

As for vocals I meant something else... In modern metal clean vocals are most often sung wimpy and with soft melodies (like Arkaea for example). There's some light growling and then those horrible clean vocals come in. I know this just a matter of taste but what I like is simply (fairly) clean vocals that aren't wimpy! Maybe it's old school but I don't think there's anything dated with this approach.

Ok this is it, the distro has set sail!

Check the OP for all the details on purchasing the real/final EP in all its glory!....*maybe...:loco:*
:kickass: